leek and potatoe

milkybar

whats your opinions?

Love it!!

If you are having problems with your CDC not having shakes/soups left for you then put an order in a few days before your appointment!!

I put my order in on a Thursday/Friday by email to collect on a Tuesday. If they order on a Monday they get the goods on a Tuesday.

You shouldn't have to be without what you want to have!

well my soup went down the sink it was not nice i think it was very much like the broccoli one :( i dont like any of the soups i do make chicken stuffing though that i like

cheers for that stbg, was actually talkin to her today said she was putting in an order because i told her im not goin to take the bars untill after week two and i want to try the banana tetra's and chille soup oh and the leek mmm...

well my soup went down the sink it was not nice i think it was very much like the broccoli one :( i dont like any of the soups i do make chicken stuffing though that i like

aww poor milkybar, i love the chick and mushroom do u like it? its my fav thing of everything!!

It's rank!

blurghhhhhhhhhh.......mine went down the sink too!

eerrggghhh

love all the soups bbbuuuutttt LEEK AND POT AND MUSHROOM,

the rest are lush

I love it....it is my absolute favourite soup to drink as a soup!!! My No. 1 favourite is Oriental Chilli but only if its made into crisps!!! :D

I love it, it is really tasty, but then I make leek and potato soup normally so I am used to that taste.

Now the spicy tomato, urgh that is revolting. I ordered 6 chicken & mushroom and my CDC gave me the tomato by mistake. Thought I would give it a try and gee whizz, totally gross so down the sink. Needless to say the rest are being posted back for a swap out.

If only they would develop a lentil, mmmmmmm. I make a cracking lentil soup.

Alison

Back