LeeLee's Diary, there will definitely TMI at times!

Today sucked. I knew it was going to, as last week I recognized that Uni makes me want to eat my body weight in anything at all. It is such a ridiculously long day. I set off at 6:45 to get to class for 9, have a half hour coffee break and an hour lunch break, finish at 16:30 and home by 18:00. And this evening my boyfriend is out. So it was bad enough as it was. But today my ex husband forwarded me an email offering him a job in Texas. And he expects to take our children with him. The storm has subsided now, upon realizing that he can not take our children anywhere. But the sinking feeling that comes with the knowledge that he won't go there by himself has set in. So he's not going to be able to more back, and that is going to be held over my head for ever. It's going to be a rocky few months, and things had only just calmed down. Consequently I can picture every single bit of food I have in the house. I have thought about eating most of it, and washing it down with a very large jack Daniels, but here I sit...

Only just read this as I was working late myself, hopefully you made it through the night without jacks help and without eating.

I hope everything is ok with you

Thanks cherrycoke. I managed. Today I have a migraine, I was up most of the night having imaginary conversations with my ex. They worked. This morning he told me he is planning on moving to Texas without the kids. I get to move back into my home. I get my dog back. I get my garden and my conservatory and my massive oven. And most of all I get to not see him ever again as long as I live. To paraphrase Ice Cube: Today is a good day.

Good song choice to paraphrase (y) glad it worked out and didn't disrupt your diet either.

Haha hell yeah!

The best feeling in the world is that you never have to see them again!

Day 27: bank holiday weekend. I had an amazing day. I took my eldest daughter out to get her hair done and a shopping spree for her birthday. We had breakfast at home, and coffee for me, bacon bap for her at our favourite coffee shop, then I dropped her off at her rowing club and we all got gussied up and went out for dinner. Dinner was tough, it was Pizza Express, the smell of that place... gah! But they had a great time, starters mains and puddings. The little grot bags. It didn't help that I'd forgotten to have my lunch shake! But we came home and watched 3 episodes of Modern Family all together and I caught up on my shakes and had gorgeous cuddles with my youngest. And I felt fab! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1367741017.810699.jpg

Wow you look great.

Nice one Leelee, you look so carefree.

And well done for having the strength to resist, especially in pizza express.

You are my encouragement...don't stop

Thank you so much cherrycoke, starting to feel like myself again :0)

Hey leelee you look amazing well done!

Hey cherrycoke, I'm still here. Crazy busy/horrible week. Still on track though... How's it going?

Off to Abu Dhabi for a week for work, not looking good... I always find work situations difficult to be 100% everybody wants you to be social
:(

Please Make sure I come back on here. Hassle me if I'm not back on here by next Saturday please!

Consider yourself hassled cherrycoke! I shall stalk you. Have a great week :)

*This post mentions very specific foods, you've been warned!!*

Time for a proper catch up. I have had a really hard couple of weeks. I love a challenge, but I have been really tested in both my work and home life. I can't relax anywhere as I am in a state of upheaval but I have managed to stay 100% on track. My boyfriend is amazing. Utterly amazing. Last weekend we had a few days out, and we were just glum. We have been together 17 months and it was just sinking in that much of the beginning of our relationship revolved around food and drink. So, there we were on a gorgeous bank holiday weekend (who knew such things existed?!) sitting in pub gardens in the countryside, him with a diet coke, me with a sparkling mineral water. It just felt off! We went to Stratford on the Sunday and everyone was eating ice cream and sitting outside lovely pubs eating their lunch, and on Monday we went to winchcombe and moseyed around the castle, and past all the couples eating out of picnic baskets and drinking wine sprawled out on the grass. It was so hard. But I think I mostly found it hard because I felt like I was depriving him, so I forced him to stop in an award winning pub and order exactly what he wanted off the menu. He had the roast pork hash with a fried egg on top. I will forever dream of this meal. It looked utterly incredible. And we both felt happier for it!

I have been craving meat this week, which is a difficult craving to manage as meat won't take me out of ketosis. But more specifically I am craving steak and kidney pie and chips with salt and vinegar. I am pretty sure that would take me out of ketosis ;)

But I get to weigh in tomorrow, after not being able to get there last week due to bank holiday and work schedule. Hopefully I will be rewarded for my resistance!

Back