LeeLee's Diary, there will definitely TMI at times!

Thank you teapot! I will definitely keep that in mind. I think our eyes play tricks on us... I always think I look slimmer than I am when I am overweight, but then feel massive when I'm a healthy
weight. I need to lie on someone's couch and talk about my mother, clearly.

Haha I am the same, my brain can convince me at my heaviest I look alright! Stupid brain.

I no longer have the pic of me at my lowest weight...it was in amongst memories I no longer wanted...so don't have it.

Oh that's sad. You could have systematically taken to your photos with scissors like in films... or am I showing my age?

Day 12.5: nearing the end of my night shift. Today was fairly easy. Had an in depth discussion with work colleague about recipes. There were still dozens of cakes knocking about, but it was ok. Nothing much to say other than I bloomin' hate nights shifts. Particularly Friday Saturday Sunday night shifts.

But you did it and it was fairly easy, so well done you!

You are inspiring me.

Day 13: spent a couple of hours in bed this morning before HAVING to get up and make the most of the fact that England forgot its self and shone some sun today, so popped out for a coffee and the Times crossword with el boyfo. Have just now made it back to bed. Two shakes down and feeling ok. Going to try to wear my uniform dress tonight, it's a 14, last time I wore it to work (march 26th) I had to change into scrubs as it was so darn tight. It should feel loads better now.

Have been reminiscing about this time last year when I ran the London Marathon, how did I let myself get so unfit?! Can't wait to get back to it, just the thought of being able to plug myself into my iPod and forget about the world for an hour or two while I run alongside the canal in the sunshine... I truly miss it.

Awesome, I have always wanted to run the london marathon, would you do it again?

I started a couch to 5k challenge last year to do a zombie run, I did it, but then I stopped running.

Story of my life, set goal, reach goal, go back to usual...not this tine

Last night was awful, work wise. One of those shifts that you want to crawl home and drown yourself in vino, which my colleagues are all going to do, was invited to a burger/wine/debrief. I probably need the debrief but couldn't do it with wine and food around.

I usually only sleep for a couple of hours after night shifts are over, but I'm treating myself to a full 6.5 hours before the school run, emotional trauma and sleep deprivation would only end in diminished will power. So sleep for me, then a slap up meal for the kids.

Can not wait for weigh in.

Cherrycoke: I hated the marathon at the time, but immediately entered the ballot, so yes, I guess I would. If I'm not pregnant by this time next year I think I will do Brighton marathon, I miss the training, and especially my training buddy.

This time is going to be different for me too, because the low was lower having succeeded before, if that makes sense. I can still remember how it feels to be slim, and I can still remember someone who didn't know me describing me as tiny. I loved that! Get entering the ballot at the end of the month, that gives you plenty of time to get to goal and to work through couch to 5k then up to marathon, promise!

Wow! You're easy "run a marathon."

"OK"

Love it! ;)

Yeah this has got me into a lot if trouble before...

Bend over and bite this...what!?'

It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

Good morning day 14! Had a lovely post nights sleep, and started my 30 day squat challenge. I've seen photographic evidence of what I can expect my ass to look like in a month. That'll be nice. So 50 squats when I woke up, followed by 50 crunches and a vanilla shake with a goodly dollop of instant coffee granules and ice, gorgeous. Am waiting at the school gates for my babies who I haven't seen since Thursday, this evening will be lovely, even without joining them in their incredible looking dinner (well, the photo in nigella's book looks incredible, what they get will probably be less so).

Back