LeeLee's Diary, there will definitely TMI at times!

I was going to get tickets, then realised in my head I had thought it was death cab... so didn't get tickets in then end. Even though I do love postal service too... Anything ben g does really. Saw calexico too, never really listen to though. I've got no gigs coming up, but saw James Blake a couple of weeks ago. Stunning.

James Blake I am not keen on, but deathcab are amazing, Ben G did a beautiful album with Jay Farrar of uncle tupelo, such a mellow album.

I've got Andy cairns (therapy?) acoustic show coming up, can't wait.

I have that album! Love Uncle Tupelo, Wilco are my favourite band in the entire universe. Have seen them six thousand times. You have bizarrely American tastes!

I love James Blake, had the album and thought it was pretty good (pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good) and then saw him at a music festival, beautiful sunshine, 4pm cider buzz going on, it all clicked.

I'm going to try and get tickets for the Fall next month, so that'll be my next show :)

We have gone ever so slightly off-topic

Cherrycoke: Sorry I had no words of wisdom last night, I was watching a film with the girls and fell asleep! Hope you got through it ok x

Yeah I did it no problem thanks!

Just bored, I wonder if I would be bored eating cheeseburgers everyday?

Day 19: weekend day one. So, without the power of work to transport me away from the horrors of weekend munchies I kept myself busy in other ways. Took the girls school shoe shopping, went for the oblig. bucket o'coffee at costa, went mooching around book shops, got older daughter ready for a birthday party and watched pointless. All in all and ok day. The only downside being waiting in a gorgeous pub on the Severn while daughter was at said party and having to smell and see everyone's food being served to them. It's on my wish list of places to eat when I'm thin! But I sipped my sparkling mineral water (no slice, please) and tried to be pleasant and chatty with the boyf. I feel like I'm depriving him a bit by not eating out, but he swears he's enjoying saving money and keepin healthy too. We'll see!

Day 20 was a doddle! Had a gorgeous lie in, papers and coffee in bed, crossword, up an out for 12, and another day of window shopping. Home for an afternoon kip and then out to work at 7:45 for my night shift. All in all a success. Tomorrow shall be spent in bed, then it's weigh day!

Sorry, tomorrow is weigh day, I'll keep your good luck till then!

6lbs off this week! I can hardly believe it! The weight is coming off faster than lighterlife, 25lbs in three weeks. Some big things have happened too... my size 14 jeans fit. I am no longer classed as obese by my BMI. My uniform is baggy. So freakin' stoked. I actually feel like me again. I treated myself to a nose piercing today as a reward :0)

Natalie, your story was the first one i have been able to relate to (in relation to food). So sorry to hear about your loss & subsequent breakdown of your marriage but super happy that you have found someone who loves you for you.

i am exactly the same when it comes to food, there are no in-between's. If I am hungry (or think I am hungry) I will not stop until either 1.the plate is empty or 2.I feel as if I can no longer eat because I am sooo full. I eat to compensate for all of my emotions whether it be sad,happy,excited or as something to do with my husband, usually a 'treat' for finally having a day off together. My problem is i even eat when i am full or not feeling hungry because i like the taste of what I am eating......weighing myself for the first time in nearly a year I realised that at 15st4lb and wanting to start a family and enjoy my holidays this summer I needed to do something about it. I am now on lipotrim and am trying my best to stay motivated. Thank you for your post, i feel as if I am not alone in my relationship with food and my struggle to break the cycle x

Thank you Monsieur Le Coke. I feel pretty fandabbydozey. You do realise you have to lose six pounds this week too, t maintain our theme ;)

Thank you April1, it's lovely when you read someone's experience and can say 'ooh, that's just like me!' There is a book I love called The Beck Diet Solution, and I am going to be reading that cover to cover when I start thinking about refeed, as, like you, I eat for whatever the emotion... I eat to console myself, I eat to celebrate, I eat for stress relief, I eat out of boredom, I eat because it's there. I would say 70% of the food I eat is consumed when I'm not even remotely hungry, so I really need to address this before food becomes and issue again!

Good luck, I can't big up the plan enough, you have the potential to do amazingly well xxx

Day 22: I remember this feeling. I have energy and I'm motivated to get stuff done... it's been a long time. It's amazing how lethargic being a chunky monkey makes you. Today I was up and dressed before the kids were up, I did younger daughter's hair for school, as opposed to rolling out of bed 5 mins before I have to leave, doing the school run in my pyjamas and grumbling at everyone! I've cleaned the car, and pegged all the washing out. I wonder which is the best emoticon to convey my smugness?!

Back