LeeLee's Diary, there will definitely TMI at times!

Second weigh in, another 7lbs off, that's 19lbs in two weeks. I am chuffed to bits. I wish I could just speed up the next couple of weeks so that the majority of my old clothes fit, oh well, it took six months to put on, I suppose...

Hmm, my ticker hasn't updated :eek:

Last edited:
talk amongst yourselves...

Last edited:
Walking into town wearing a t-shirt, sunglasses on, Pixies blaring. Day 15 rocks.

Holy crap, well done that is awesome...you're kicking its ass.

And the pixies rule!

Thank you! I lost more in this first two weeks than I did the first time round, and weighed less to start with this time, triple victory. Am totally motivated, and have got a really, really busy week ahead, which can only help :)

Day 15 continued to be a triumph. Full of the joys of spring, topped up what was left of my tan, did some fun shopping, saw my parents and cooked a lovely meal for my girls, did some bass practice and watched an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Had an alright night's sleep but have got a seriously dry mouth most of the time. Today I have picked up some overtime, which is great, I get to work half my normal shift, get paid lots, and be distracted. Really wishing my life away at the moment.

Wow busy day, I too am wishing my life away at the moment...also really want to book a holiday...so filling spare time with that.

Larry David is god!

Day 16 was another good day. Day 17 is shaping up to be another quickie, at uni all day, 13 year old's performing in a concert tonight. Just getting my head down and cracking on :)

Ok, so Thursdays are going to be a problem. Have got massive non-specific food cravings following sitting in a classroom all day. Need some kind of coping strategy for next week I think.

We are playing topic tag, I just replied to yours! I'm having a coffee and am blasting through series 7 of Curb. Still obsessed with the idea of eating though :(

I want a kebab...I don't even like them, but I crave them like hell on this!

Yep, uni is definitely my trigger. I feel back to normal today, so much so that I forgot to have my breakfast shake until I saw it in my work bag at 11am. The day is going slowly at work, but I'm drinking my water and getting on with it. Am off for most of the weekend, we'll see how I cope with two whole days of downtime!

The dreaded weekend...my weigh day tomorrow! Yay!

What you listening to today? I've been listening to the presets and now on to the new iron and wine album.

I am at work, so mostly listening to monitors :) I love iron & wine. Seen them twice now, wasn't overly impressed by new album though... didn't do anything new I thought. What do you think?

I saw him a few years back with calexico, they did a set each and met in the middle to perform the ep they released. So so good.

I am liking the new album, I prefer the earlier stuff.

Postal service live next month, cannot wait

Back