Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

LeeLee's fun LL journey

Discussion in 'LL Diaries' started by LeeLee21, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. LeeLee21

LeeLee21 Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life total
    Hi All xx
    Well I am loving this new diet still. It was my second weigh in today and I have lost exactly one stone...woo hooo hooO (excuse me whilst I dance around the room) :D
    I am so so pleased I started it when I did and not at the beginning of March as I had planned to do. I can't believe how different I feel in just 2 weeks. I have had one or two wobbles and have NEARLY caved in, but am I glad I didn't?? yes indeedy, I am chuffed to little bits with myself. I am going to enjoy seeing the pounds drop off because I want it so much :jelous:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 17 February 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Halebob

Halebob Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.6lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    With you there Lee Lee. I lost 8lb today for my 1st WI. So hoping for a good week next week so I can be close to the stone mark. I can already notice a difference in my jeans. They are baggier on the thighs and now sit on the hips rather than snuggly on the waist.
    I have more than a few moments where I wanted to give it up. Driving to WI today I wanted to go Subway afterwards cause i always had a treat after WI on the other diets I did. But I didn't.
    Keep up the good work. :))

4. LeeLee21

LeeLee21 Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life total
    Awww, Thanks Halebob, I used to get the, 'lets have a treat on the way home' feeling too, but it's not worth it is it? cos deep down I knew it wasn't a treat really, just some more to work off!! keep up the good work, you'll not be wearing those jeans for long hun x

5. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    well done leelee

6. ReezieJay

ReezieJay Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(17.95%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well done leelee. I'm another sucker for the 'treat' after wi. But on this plan something clicks and you know it's not a 'treat' but a 'cheat'. I lost a stone first two weeks aswell. It's such a great feeling. Keep up the great work :) x

7. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    Welcome to the forum and well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

8. Pinkie :)

Pinkie :) Slowly shrinking again!

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12.07%)
    Diet:
    Jan - July '11 on LLT (Lost 72lbs). Sept '12 on S&S (For Refocus!).
    Wow, yeah, well done on your losses so far Leelee!! Brilliant! :D

As for the treat thing... I have my 3 packs during the day as usual, on a WI day, but keep my bar to have on my way home after... Exactly for the 'treat' reason, as you say! I look forward to it!

The rest of the week I have my bar in the morning though, as can't hold off all day! ;)

xx

9. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Well done on your loss, I have to confess I usually had a treat after my WI on other diets not this one and strnagely enough I am not ven tempted. I also keep a bar to have when I get hme from my WI but dont consider this a treat.

I lost a stone in 2 weeks too, LL is the best programme I have ever done it is making me re-evaluate my thoughts, feelings and actions. It will also help me break some of those awful habits I developed like going to the fridge becuase the adverts are on the TV, when most of the time I didnt want anything at all.

Keep up the good work! x

10. LeeLee21

LeeLee21 Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life total
    Well my lovely peeps - week 3 weigh in and 3lbs lost. I was chuffed to bits as I have been as bunged up as I dont know what and haven't been to the toilet for 5 days!! My LLC and group have explained why this might happen, and I feel much better about it. Really good session last night, I really look forward to Thursday nights and the honesty and companionship that sharing problems and concerns brings... we talked a lot about the future and how we hopefully make better food choices to ensure we maintain a healthy weight, and it's really excitng to think that I am going to start looking after myself a whole lot better now. I have given up on the soups, but am enjoying the shakes and porridge so much now. I have the porridge down to a fine art and most days I have it twice, and once with a shake of cinnamon in! I enjoy the shakes too and I pop an ice cube or two into the shaker beofre shaking it.. I am going to stick to a bar every other day as these could be part of the bloated feeling I have been experiencing, and this weeks promise MORE water!! Keep up the good work everyone xx

11. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    being bunged up is horrible... try senekot max strength x

12. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Well done for your loss, keep it up the water helps. I had problems with the toilet so used dulcolax (it sure if i should on this) lets just say the results were more than I bargained for lol wont be doing that again ha ha!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.