LeeLee's fun LL journey

LeeLee21

Hi All xx
Well I am loving this new diet still. It was my second weigh in today and I have lost exactly one stone...woo hooo hooO (excuse me whilst I dance around the room) :D
I am so so pleased I started it when I did and not at the beginning of March as I had planned to do. I can't believe how different I feel in just 2 weeks. I have had one or two wobbles and have NEARLY caved in, but am I glad I didn't?? yes indeedy, I am chuffed to little bits with myself. I am going to enjoy seeing the pounds drop off because I want it so much :jelous:

Last edited:
With you there Lee Lee. I lost 8lb today for my 1st WI. So hoping for a good week next week so I can be close to the stone mark. I can already notice a difference in my jeans. They are baggier on the thighs and now sit on the hips rather than snuggly on the waist.
I have more than a few moments where I wanted to give it up. Driving to WI today I wanted to go Subway afterwards cause i always had a treat after WI on the other diets I did. But I didn't.
Keep up the good work. :))

Awww, Thanks Halebob, I used to get the, 'lets have a treat on the way home' feeling too, but it's not worth it is it? cos deep down I knew it wasn't a treat really, just some more to work off!! keep up the good work, you'll not be wearing those jeans for long hun x

well done leelee

Well done leelee. I'm another sucker for the 'treat' after wi. But on this plan something clicks and you know it's not a 'treat' but a 'cheat'. I lost a stone first two weeks aswell. It's such a great feeling. Keep up the great work :) x

Welcome to the forum and well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, yeah, well done on your losses so far Leelee!! Brilliant! :D

As for the treat thing... I have my 3 packs during the day as usual, on a WI day, but keep my bar to have on my way home after... Exactly for the 'treat' reason, as you say! I look forward to it!

The rest of the week I have my bar in the morning though, as can't hold off all day! ;)

xx

Well done on your loss, I have to confess I usually had a treat after my WI on other diets not this one and strnagely enough I am not ven tempted. I also keep a bar to have when I get hme from my WI but dont consider this a treat.

I lost a stone in 2 weeks too, LL is the best programme I have ever done it is making me re-evaluate my thoughts, feelings and actions. It will also help me break some of those awful habits I developed like going to the fridge becuase the adverts are on the TV, when most of the time I didnt want anything at all.

Keep up the good work! x

Well my lovely peeps - week 3 weigh in and 3lbs lost. I was chuffed to bits as I have been as bunged up as I dont know what and haven't been to the toilet for 5 days!! My LLC and group have explained why this might happen, and I feel much better about it. Really good session last night, I really look forward to Thursday nights and the honesty and companionship that sharing problems and concerns brings... we talked a lot about the future and how we hopefully make better food choices to ensure we maintain a healthy weight, and it's really excitng to think that I am going to start looking after myself a whole lot better now. I have given up on the soups, but am enjoying the shakes and porridge so much now. I have the porridge down to a fine art and most days I have it twice, and once with a shake of cinnamon in! I enjoy the shakes too and I pop an ice cube or two into the shaker beofre shaking it.. I am going to stick to a bar every other day as these could be part of the bloated feeling I have been experiencing, and this weeks promise MORE water!! Keep up the good work everyone xx

being bunged up is horrible... try senekot max strength x

Well done for your loss, keep it up the water helps. I had problems with the toilet so used dulcolax (it sure if i should on this) lets just say the results were more than I bargained for lol wont be doing that again ha ha!

Back