Left my LL pack at home - alternatives

louale

Silver Member
Hi All,

I left my LL packs at home today, I was going to have porrige at work today and a veg soup for lunch, but left them on the table.

I live about 30 miles away from home so couldn't go home to get them and was going to wait to eat tonight, but was soooooo hungry I went and bought an Antkins bar from Boots - the bar is low carb, but do you think this will be OK?

Has this ever happened to you, if so, what did you have, or did you go without till you got home.

Would appreciate your thoughts as I'm worried that I might have come out of Ketosis.

Thanks,
Louale x

To be honest I would have gone for something like chicken breast or pure meat. Bit I'm really not sure. Have u called your llc

the same happened to me a couple of times when I went to London and forgot my packs. Could get anything apart from an Atkins bar. I didn't come out of Ketosis. The second time I had some fresh prawns from the M&S at Euston. Didn't make a difference either. Weight loss was still good. Didn't like going off the plan but really couldn't have managed 12 hours with nothing at all.
The thing with LL is that you learn all about planning!

Thanks for your replies - I'll plan better next time.

Louale x

I keep a days worth of packs at work just in case I forget to take some in. Now you've missed half a day you could take those in for emergencies.

LL really does teach you how to plan better. I always keep a bar in my bag, I have some water flavouring in a little container too and have a good supply of packs at work.

I got caught out with the snow when I had to spend a night in a hotel and had a couple of M&S flat breads. It didn't make any difference although would have preferred not to have had them.

Back