• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red Day Left Over Beef Recipe anybody???

Ok so yesterday we had a nice roast beef dinner. Todays lunch was a beef salad & there's still a chunk for dinner tonight.

I don't fancy another roast really, but thought maybe a beef curry or something would be nice.

Anybody any idea's or recipe's I can try out for tonight? I am doing a red day.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LuhLuhLoser

4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.
S: 15st9.0lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7.0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 3st4lb(21%)
I'd probably go for a beef curry! I don't know an 'exact' recipe as I normally make them up as I go along but I'd fry up some onions/mushrooms/peppers or any other veg and then add the beef, then add some curry powder/garlic/tumeric/corriander or any spices you want to use and then I'd add some beef stock or tomatoes and simmer down! If you want a creamier curry you can add a tablespoon of natural yogurt before serving and mix up.

There's so many choices you can do with left over meat though, stir fries are good, soup, noodles etc. :)

Thanks both of you - I ended up making a really good smelling curry, unfortunatly I am yet to eat is as I am waiting on hubby getting back from the gym.

Packed it out with loads of veg, carrots, broccoli, sliced peppers,onion, garlic & tomatoes & added curry powder, chilli powder, passata, water salt & pepper - smelling really good so fingers crossed I can add the beef soon & tuck in!! lol