• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Leg Cramps Anyone?

SilverMist

S: 18st0lb C: 18st0lb G: 14st4lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi All
Just wondering if anyone else doing 100% is suffering from leg cramps? For the last 3 nights in bed, I've been getting terrible cramps in my legs, last nihgt being the worst - I have to get up and walk around the room for a while - they're very painful. Haven't suffered from this in the past - so I don't know if it's a freaky thing or LT related

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
S: 23st5.0lb C: 21st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 52 Loss: 1st10lb(7.34%)
The only thing that I can think of that would cause that is if you haven't been drinking enough water. Make sure you're drinking up to 4 litres a day. Cramps at night can often be caused either by dehydration or an imbalance in salts - both cured by keeping your water levels up. Hope this helps x

bex!

Back on the diet train...
S: 17st1lb C: 17st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i do hun. last wk i ad em 4 nights in a row. bin ok this wk tho (touch wood) :)

Bops

S: 12st9lb C: 12st3.1lb Loss: 0st5.9lb(3.33%)
I was the same in the early weeks, I think like it's been said already, water intake might be something to keep an eye on. I don't envy you, it was really uncomfortable!

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Yes try to drink a bit more....I suffered with them too....especially in the early few weeks on the diet, it should hopefully pass soon

SilverMist

S: 18st0lb C: 18st0lb G: 14st4lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks everyone for the advice - I'll be sure to load up on the water - don't fancy a weekend of this - my sleep is too precious:)

My first week I had cramp in my toes a lot. Now I don't get anything. I agree with everyone else, its probably a water thing.
Hope yours goes soon.
x

arntyjax

S: 17st7lb C: 12st6lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 5st1lb(28.98%)
Actually, I have had a bit of cramp over the past few days. Not lots I must say but it is odd. I definately have drank enough water. If it is a salts issue, maybe it's because I have drank too much water?