Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Leg Cramps Anyone?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SilverMist, 21 May 2010 Social URL.

1. SilverMist

SilverMist Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TRF
    Hi All
    Just wondering if anyone else doing 100% is suffering from leg cramps? For the last 3 nights in bed, I've been getting terrible cramps in my legs, last nihgt being the worst - I have to get up and walk around the room for a while - they're very painful. Haven't suffered from this in the past - so I don't know if it's a freaky thing or LT related

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    The only thing that I can think of that would cause that is if you haven't been drinking enough water. Make sure you're drinking up to 4 litres a day. Cramps at night can often be caused either by dehydration or an imbalance in salts - both cured by keeping your water levels up. Hope this helps x

4. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i do hun. last wk i ad em 4 nights in a row. bin ok this wk tho (touch wood) :)

5. Bops

Bops Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.9lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Gren days
    I was the same in the early weeks, I think like it's been said already, water intake might be something to keep an eye on. I don't envy you, it was really uncomfortable!

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Yes try to drink a bit more....I suffered with them too....especially in the early few weeks on the diet, it should hopefully pass soon

7. SilverMist

SilverMist Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TRF
    Thanks everyone for the advice - I'll be sure to load up on the water - don't fancy a weekend of this - my sleep is too precious:)

8. Mummy0709

Mummy0709 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My first week I had cramp in my toes a lot. Now I don't get anything. I agree with everyone else, its probably a water thing.
    Hope yours goes soon.
    x

9. arntyjax

arntyjax Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(28.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Actually, I have had a bit of cramp over the past few days. Not lots I must say but it is odd. I definately have drank enough water. If it is a salts issue, maybe it's because I have drank too much water?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.