Leg Cramps

No, I will be alright. I don't have the cramps all the time and as for the weakness it is just my TOTM. As I said, I am a hypochondriac!

Pleased you now realise why you were feeling so crap....Though I did go through a weak phase after the 2nd week but it only lasted a few days.....thankfully.

Yes thanks, I feel better already just knowing. I hate hormones.

Hey! you are totally allowed!!

Yes I feel totally different to yesterday and feel great again. Sorry I wasted everyone's time with my silliness.

Dont be daft Charlotte their is no such thing as wasting each others time on this forum. All input will provide help/inspiration to someone. We are all working towards the same goal........to be happy with our bodies!!

Thats such a sad story about the girl who died...but I think Elle has a point...her heart had to have been under pressure already...

So glad I found LT...as god know that could have been me the rate I was going on weight gain...I scare myself sometimes when I finally coped on and realised how much I needed to lose!

Hi Bea , we have about the same to lose ... how are you feeling about getting to goal ?

Me too Bea I didn't realise how unhappy and self concious I was until now. Although you would think I would have noticed because I cried all the time when I was trying to find something to wear!!

I know what you mean by getting clothes , trousers are the worst for me , and i say do i look big in these lol

Hi Bea , we have about the same to lose ... how are you feeling about getting to goal ?

Yes we do! We can keep each other motivated!! I am hoping to be there by end November. Its so far so good so far.....planning to spend a few days in the sun in early December...and have a few other targets in between.....

How are you finding things?

Me too Bea I didn't realise how unhappy and self concious I was until now. Although you would think I would have noticed because I cried all the time when I was trying to find something to wear!!

I know it can creep up so easily.... I was just ignoring it and continued to gain weight...eating takeouts and drinking bottles of wine.

Here's to a new us in a few months!!! bye bye fatties!!! lol

BEA

Yes we do! We can keep each other motivated!! I am hoping to be there by end November. Its so far so good so far.....planning to spend a few days in the sun in early December...and have a few other targets in between.....

How are you finding things?
Nov would be good , how many days is that lol .
Lets beat this weight problem once and for all . How you going today bea

Nov would be good , how many days is that lol .
Lets beat this weight problem once and for all . How you going today bea

Been great the last couple of weeks....wearing smaller size clothes helps with motivation... how bout you?

Here here Bea!!

Have you tried any smaller size clothes now you are down over a stone??? I'm wearing stuff I had in wardrobe for 3 years...weird - not sure if they are still in fashion...but dont care LOL

Well clothes not really noticing yet but in the mirror i can see , the clothes are loser , be great to go into Dotty P's and get some tready clothes its been a long time , really am going to kit myself out by christmas roll on christmas , now i dont usaly say that cos i know its stressful lol but hey won't it be fab . WE can all do it heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol Catch you all later i'm out today with my sisters

Back