Leg Cramps

Me too Bea I didn't realise how unhappy and self concious I was until now. Although you would think I would have noticed because I cried all the time when I was trying to find something to wear!!

Bless you Rachel - why did we do it to ourselves?! I hated to leave the house even, I just felt so humiliated.... not any more!!! :D

No your right not any more. I was walking up the corridor in work yesterday with my jeans and heels and a nice top on and I felt like a millions dollars. I didnt feel like I was walking with that fat girl waddle I had developed and had my wiggle back!!

Now it's my turn to be the hypochondriac! I have elbow cramps! Would that be much time in from of the computer? ;) No, really, I've been having sudden stabbing pains in the elbow. Sometimes they go as soon as they come, other times they linger on. I've been drinking tons of water, about 3-4 lts yesterday and so far have had nearly one. Do you guys take any other supplement on top of your shakes? I was thinking of adding a multivitamin, just in case?

No I dont take anything else. I would ask your chemist before taking anything on top of LT because you wouldnt want to knock yourself out of KT. I have not had any sort of cramps but I have heard that it's because of a lack of salt. Try a pinch of salt in your water maybe, although thta might make it taste yeugh!!

I take a pinch of salt in each shake and potassium tablets for cramp; physillium husks for constipation.

I have not had that problem either but there is either what Charlotte takes and a few others or tht Fibre clear that you can get along with your LT which is only 3 calories nad equal to 3 bowls of albran or something that should clear you out!!

Back