Leg Magic

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Bethany246, 21 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Weight Watchers
    Has anybody hered of this leg magic exercise machine

What it is it is a piece of exercise equipment with some runners and pedals and a piece where you hold ont o then you stand on the pedals and you stride your legs apart it is supposed to work on inner thighs outer thighs and bottom you are only supposed to do 1 minute a day as it is very pulling on thighs i saw it advertised on best direct.
    Wether it will give results with just doing it 1 minute a day i dont know
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Cambridge Diet USA
    Never heard of this! Let us know what you think if you do get one!! x
  4. Lesleyfx

Lesleyfx Flutytooty

Just watched a video of it online... £80??? not cheap!
    I got a physiotherapy exercise that's very similar and free. You might want to give that a try first?
    To work adductors and abductors:
    Lay on your back on the bed or floor. legs straight, feet together and toes pointing to the ceiling. Make sure you keep your leg straight and don't bend your knees at all.
    Press both your heels against the bed and move your legs out to the side as far as you can. Then still pressing against the bed for drag effect, pull your legs back together. Repeat 10 times to start with. As your legs get stronger increase repetitions to 4 lots of 25. If this gets easy you can add ankle weights to increase the drag. (or get a couple of carrier bags, put a baked bean tin in each and tie it down short so you can hook it over the middle of your foot and drag it both ways)
  5. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Weight Watchers
    Hi Lesley
    Is this exercise like doing scissor action as i know one where you lie on the floor legs together then you bring both legs up and then you open and close then and they are supposed to work inner thighs is this like yours
  6. PinkyButtonz

PinkyButtonz Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Pre-op starting 28/09/09
    Does the Leg Magic really work!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.