Leg Magic

Bethany246

Banned
Hi
Has anybody hered of this leg magic exercise machine

What it is it is a piece of exercise equipment with some runners and pedals and a piece where you hold ont o then you stand on the pedals and you stride your legs apart it is supposed to work on inner thighs outer thighs and bottom you are only supposed to do 1 minute a day as it is very pulling on thighs i saw it advertised on best direct.
Wether it will give results with just doing it 1 minute a day i dont know

Never heard of this! Let us know what you think if you do get one!! x

Just watched a video of it online... £80??? not cheap!
I got a physiotherapy exercise that's very similar and free. You might want to give that a try first?
To work adductors and abductors:
Lay on your back on the bed or floor. legs straight, feet together and toes pointing to the ceiling. Make sure you keep your leg straight and don't bend your knees at all.
Press both your heels against the bed and move your legs out to the side as far as you can. Then still pressing against the bed for drag effect, pull your legs back together. Repeat 10 times to start with. As your legs get stronger increase repetitions to 4 lots of 25. If this gets easy you can add ankle weights to increase the drag. (or get a couple of carrier bags, put a baked bean tin in each and tie it down short so you can hook it over the middle of your foot and drag it both ways)

Does the Leg Magic really work!!

Back