Leigh's MFP Calorie Counting Journey

Yeah you need to be careful, I'm only going to buy the cheese sauce as I don't mind using pasatta, cheap and can add herbs etc for taste.

I was well under calories yesterday, didn't even have a 1000, I wasn't hungry either, but didn't lose, I think maybe same today as not breakfast, fingers crossed the scales will budge over next 2 days lol otherwise might be sts, we'll see, I've been naughty eating sweeties, so it's no surprise, when they've gone, I'm not buying big amounts, we'll pop to shop for one treat when we fancy it, that way, I can't cheat.

Spaghetti bolognese tonight!!

You will find this happens hun tomorrow you will see a loss for sure. When ever I have a treat on Saturday Iv gained Sunday still
Same Monday and it’s thesday I see a loss from being good for 2 days. It’s annoyin because this is the time I struggle cause think god Iv been good and haven’t lost any but hang in there it will come away.

It will definitely come! That's the tricky thing about weighing daily, sometimes it's a great motivation and sometimes it can have the opposite effect. I weighed a few days ago and it made me think 'what's the point of all this exercise' but stuck to it x

Yeah I'm sure I'll have a nice surprise if I keep this up, I'm too busy to eat, OMG, I had to stay later at work, just wanted to get something finished, annoying as I couldn't, but was out of my control. Really hope we get these issues sorted, have a meeting tomorrow.

So literally only had a packet of crisps and a Clementine today, I'm cooking as starving!

I have a headache.

Yeah I'm sure I'll have a nice surprise if I keep this up, I'm too busy to eat, OMG, I had to stay later at work, just wanted to get something finished, annoying as I couldn't, but was out of my control. Really hope we get these issues sorted, have a meeting tomorrow.

So literally only had a packet of crisps and a Clementine today, I'm cooking as starving!

I have a headache.

I'm starving to day as well, I forgot to bring a banana and crisps today and haven't had time to nip out. I love busy days as makes the time go quicker and don't think about food too much. What's for dinner? Enjoy and get some painkillers down your neck...hopefully you'll feel better after dinner.

Lol yeah I'm enjoying it, thing that stresses me most I find is closer I get to school pickup, I worry I'm late to pick Angel up, I could have continued at work to finish, never mind, I have logged into my work email, not supposed to, but I do lol, my colleague isn't quite getting it, so I have to finish tomorrow, never mind, hopefully with the meeting, we'll figure out what is going wrong.

I'll see how I go without painkillers for now, it's mild, hopefully once iv eaten, bolognese today yummy, I'll be OK after, just had some sweets and chocolate to see if it brings my sugar levels up quickly, I should have taken my chicken leftovers to work, I don't fancy them now before dinner, might take them tomorrow.

The weight will be dropping of you at this rate lol. Hope the headaches gone sure ul be fine once eaten. Iv got in starving just came over me on way home . Might just have a bag of crisps

Very happy, lb off since Saturday, so, would like to see if another might fall off if I'm especially good no chocolate or sweets today lol, none left at all!! We'll see how I go.

It’s friday we are nearly there 😀 then got Do it all again haha . Are you having a treat tomorrow or being good? Il go over abit like last week but nothin major

Back