Leigh's MFP Calorie Counting Journey

Ye maybe my eyes ant that good tho haha wonder how big the number are lol. It’s strange I can jump on and will say 16.1 haha I’m like nah do it again and it’s like 10lb heavier my actual weight lol . They are bein good at the moment tho

Mini target 1: 167lbs (11 stones 13lbs) (3 stones lost) = 3.8lbs to lose
Mini target 2: 160lbs (11 stones 6lbs) (3.5 stones lost) = 10.8lbs to lose

So close to my next two mini targets, very exciting now, not long at all, I honestly can't make a plan ahead that I'll definitely stick to plan this week as I know it's another busy week ahead, but I then have a lovely long weekend after the bank holiday, so I'll have lots of dates with the gym haha and swimming and it'll really kick me into action. I do however plan to have some more salad during this time. I do hope that I'll have the next mini target off in the next couple of weeks, bit later than I originally planned, unless some mirracle I lose 3.8lbs by next Saturday lol, hmm doubt it.

You never know Hun look at me this week. It can happen. Just keep sticking to what ur doing we will all get to target at one point we are all getting closer

Yeah, no rush is there.

Making jelly too, too late in day though, hopefully it'll be ready for around 9ish at least lol

You don't need to drink, lemonade is perfect for this weather!! Well done hun, keep going, will look great in that smaller cozy!!

So, gained lb over night.

Plan for week, stick to calories, no sneak peeks OK scales at all, we'll see.

Just been cutting back one shrub, going to use hedge cutter on another after a break, that'll burn calories, then mow lawn. Keep busy and stop thinking about food.

We have the last holy communion meeting before rehearsal, it's approaching us so fast, I don't feel ready, we're not having a party, my family always make such a fuss, wish we had a close family, but I can't say we do, we talk, but it's almost like we're more acquaintance's than anything, sad, but true, so, after the communion, I'll probably do a bbq or alternative if it rains, still need to get my baby a cake at the very least, so glad this is the last, I'm really losing interest in these things now, not as exciting as it was when I first had my babies, their baptism I really went all out. More looking forward to our holiday than anything!!

Hopefully do roast later, but will be late by time we get back, unless I do it for late lunch, I'll see how it goes.

Check you out I’m not even dressed yet lol.

How many weeks have you got untill
Communion ? Do they go to church with their dad then ?

Finger crossed the weather stays nice for you. Families are strange aren’t they we used to be so close it’s sad really.

Who said that you need to get dressed to do gardening? I'm in my pj's lol I washed car last week in front of my house in my pj's, I don't care!!

It's a few weeks I think. Even we don't go to church, they do all that at school, our mass changed to Saturday evening and so inconvenient, who wants to take kids to mass 6pm, I'd of thought early morning might be better, but I wonder how many people go and how many children too. I'm starting to regret bothering with all this now, we're starting to lose faith, I'm hoping things might change in the future, I wanted to at least do their communions in case they want to marry in a Catholic church in future, but tbh, my two may have been put off marriage based on mine and their dad plus I'm from a long line of divorces in my family, awful really. Anyway, excuse to dress up for the day lol.

I hope it goes really well!

I might join you in not looking at the scales between weigh ins this week. I don't know why I do it. Mine are so random 😄

Glad I've finally found your diary!

I don't know why, probably because when you do any diet, the first couple weigh in you get great results, then fizzles down to around 1-2lbs if lucky.

When I start going to the gym and swimming, I'm going to have around 1500 calories, so the days I don't go, will be 1200, then hopefully my body won't hang on to them thinking it needs to store it lol, it's all about experimenting, see what works for you. So excited about my first gym session, really hoping they'll let me go straight through, even though my card won't have registered immediately, I did ask, she said if I show my receipts, the reception staff will let me, I'll see, going to be taking my swimming stuff too. I may need to buy new stuff soon as they are all about 2 sizes too big, but I can do that in June.

The 2nd half of this year is going to be full of ups!!

Who said that you need to get dressed to do gardening? I'm in my pj's lol I washed car last week in front of my house in my pj's, I don't care!!

It's a few weeks I think. Even we don't go to church, they do all that at school, our mass changed to Saturday evening and so inconvenient, who wants to take kids to mass 6pm, I'd of thought early morning might be better, but I wonder how many people go and how many children too. I'm starting to regret bothering with all this now, we're starting to lose faith, I'm hoping things might change in the future, I wanted to at least do their communions in case they want to marry in a Catholic church in future, but tbh, my two may have been put off marriage based on mine and their dad plus I'm from a long line of divorces in my family, awful really. Anyway, excuse to dress up for the day lol.

Hahaha what you like . I wish I could be like that I won’t go out house without makeup on. I have no confidence at all really bad this is why I’m hoping loosing weight will help Iv Just hidden behind clothes most of my life.

Stupid having it at night isn’t it like you say. I don’t really know much about it to be honest. Olivia is christened that’s about it for us haha. We went to church before got married had to go for 3 months I didn’t mind got me out of working Sundays lol.

Oh I often don't wear makeup, I'm not that good at applying it anyway, take me as I am or leave me lol, I'm losing weight cos I want to look good and be healthy for me, no-one else.

I think it’s just somethin Iv always done . Actually in lanzarote I didn’t wear it for a few days because it basicaly melted off lol. It would feel so strange leaving the house without it I’d feel naked lol

Back