Leigh's MFP Calorie Counting Journey

So far, so good lol, had a kitkat lol, may have another later with a decaff coffee.

Pasta tonight so hopefully I'll be nice and full. I really really want to get into the 11s, really would like to be there in next couple weeks before joining gym, I will be trying hard!! Weight went up again this morning, sweets really clog me up anyway, had awful wind and sore tummy from them, it's hard eating well then thinking you can just go back to naughty food eh.

Hoping for a loss this Saturday!!

Eat what you fancy just count it into your Daily allowance. I put a sandwhich for lunch but ended up with Mac Donald’s double cheeseburger was 450 but I include in so I don’t go over that way I still loose.

Are you doing mid week weigh on a wed like me?

Well that's tomorrow right lol, hmm, I do daily weigh in's haha, but we'll see, pasta tonight, quite heavy, so fingers crossed if within calories anyway.

Not really drank much today either as been sooooooo busy at work, colleague and I were so desperate the loo lol. It's good though, we enjoyed working together to get something sorted between us.

I cancelled my direct debit for Virgin, hoping for a discount on my last payment before I move due to all the issues I had, so when they send me the bill, I'm calling them up to pay obviously but won't want to pay more than half the cost!!! We'll see, at least gives me a bit spare money for the rest of this month until payday on 24th anyway. Not quite so panicky now, will stretch not shopping for anything as long as I can, but think I'll top up on stuff on Friday.

Do you weigh your pasta or just guess it? Iv come in hungry again lol well more hmm I could eat somethin nice mood. Guess what I’m back in bed lol.

We’ve got a tight week next week aswell overspent in shoppin this month . Got loads in freezer tho and I’m goin Lidl again on Thursday really impressed. Had the sweet and sour jar that was 50p and it tasted a lot better than uncle bens . Goin just get loads of meat and have it with jackets I think next week, need to get steak for Saturday aswell.

Yeah I do weigh pasta and spaghetti.

I have to think we'll be OK now for next week, virgin can wait for their money, I want a discount too!!

I still really like aldi, saving a huge amount on weekly essentials, so may as well continue with odd trip to Sainsbury's, but I may pop in lidl see what bargains I can find.

Sure you will be fine on scales tomoz then 👍

I prefer Lidl i think even tho they are pretty similar aren’t they. Was shocked last week that it only came to £56 and Iv had 2 different kinds of chicken , steak and mince all been fine. Aldi seems a lot busier than Lidl well the one round here does.

Oh I think it depends on time of day, both quite quiet mid morning and just before school pick up, then they are heaving. I love shopping before work to get in at 10, but can't get fridge or freezer stuff, atm, not even fresh fruit as can't leave in car, was handy in winter lol, so now really hoping I can leave early on Friday!! I worked longer today, so shouldn't be a problem this week. I may try getting out around 12.30.

I don't think I'll have lost anything tomorrow hun, put on this morning, so doubt it, just had some sweets again, not quite as many, but gone over calories, hey ho. I won't buy them when gone.

Ye I like shopping at school time it’s good .

What sweets you eating are they that bad? Hurry up eat them all then start fresh tomoz that’s what I’d do cause u will end up eating them anyway

Lol kids brought home loads from their dad's, I made them make the sweets last at least until this weekend, just pic n mix. I'm not a huge sweet lover either, it's just cos they're there. I probably should share into bags for all of us when they bring them home lol, label with days of the week, think I'd be more in control then. Next time definitely!

But can you leave without buying them??? ;-) Think is, I like a doughnut, but never crave them, actually that's a lie, the ones by the seaside I do, don't know why, but if i go there, I HAVE to buy them, they are so scrummy! A blinking seagull bounced off my head and stole half my donut on my birthday a couple years ago!! lol

Just had my dinner, really hot but delish fejita's, really early too so I'm definitely going to want something else later argh!!! We'll see how it goes eh. I'll snack on a clementine for now, see how long I can string it on for until I am thinking about more goodies lol.

But can you leave without buying them??? ;-) Think is, I like a doughnut, but never crave them, actually that's a lie, the ones by the seaside I do, don't know why, but if i go there, I HAVE to buy them, they are so scrummy! A blinking seagull bounced off my head and stole half my donut on my birthday a couple years ago!! lol

Haha that's crazy, I would have been so angry at the seagull lol. To be fair I'm exactly the same, seaside doughnuts are so much tastier, and I never think to buy doughnuts from other shops. I think it's because they're set out so nicely with the fresh bread, croissants and cookies etc, and you can smell it as soon as you walk into Lidl. Clever marketing to keep it all right next to the entrance! x

Yeah, it definitely is!! I usually go there for fresh rolls when we plan picnics in the summer, so we'll be doing that very soon!!

Back