Leigh's MFP Calorie Counting Journey

Sure it will . I haven’t changed mine yet waiting will tomorrow. I wanted to get 4lb below 2stone so at the min I need 1 3/4 by next Friday anymore will be a bonus

Well under today hun, no breakfast lately which helps haha, sacrificing certain things eh. I'll need to get some porridge soon though as I really enjoy it, it's rather satisfying before a hard days work lol.

I always try to skip breakfast if I can so I get more to have for dinner time .

I haven’t had porridge for years

Well under today hun, no breakfast lately which helps haha, sacrificing certain things eh. I'll need to get some porridge soon though as I really enjoy it, it's rather satisfying before a hard days work lol.

I’m finding that the longer I’m calorie counting, the less I’m eating. I’ve been under 900 calories most days this week but don’t feel deprived at all, just making different choices.

You do get used to it don’t you . You start to know what ur aloud aswell.

Earlier I was puttin cheese on chips with the box on scales dropped in amount and was dead on 15g 😂I have two boxes of micro chips so 15g cheese in each box .

I've just been looking at this

http://www.superskinnyme.com/body-fat-percentage.html

Aiming for 25% fat as hoping exercise weights and swimming will help. Then I think my tummy will look much better.

Best time to check if you have these scales like mine, is in evening when hydrated. Mines just under 39, didn't check from beginning as don't remember to weigh bedtime, but was 41% not long ago.

Not sure to be honest they have different settings underneath but I need to get some new ones because they are all over place can change like 3 times I have to weigh untill I get the same amount twice . They haven’t played up for a while but at times they are bad

Back