Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

good morning!!

absolutely gorgeous here again today! Makes me feel happy

started day with a nectarine, now having a freshly brewed coffee, mmm

dropping kids off at school, then home to make bacon & mushroom sandwich yum

plums at 11.30, I have an Alpen bar I'll syn

lunch I'm going to boil eggs and have the rest of hexb, with side salad.

clementine's at 3.30

tonight I will have a stir fry but no carbs

strawberries as evening snack and another alpen bar

another SP good day!!

scales back to start so we may see a loss Monday if I continue to be good.

I need to run hoover round and dust, sunshine shows it all lol

Yummy breakie done and eaten!

Will give myself a half hour break and then I wanna go do some filing, I really should do it as it comes in and that may actually be a new thing, just got so many files and no where to keep them downstairs, so that's part of the reason it collects up until I've got a huge pile and spend a morning or afternoon doing it. Maybe I should look into getting a bookcase or little cupboard to put them in.

Once that's done I'll have another break and then do my hoovering and dusting :)

Wow that filling really takes it out of me, I will try my best to file every day before I go to bed as that's where they all are, I have got ride of twice as much paperwork which is great! Only keep what you absolutely need, most things like bank statements and bills are all online these days anyway. I really need to go through all my files and organise them better i.e alphabetical order, but I need to do it one file at a time and not all on the same day. I'm quite organised really.

Just had my plums a bit later than I said, i'm really hungry and ready to have lunch now, but I am tired lol, so will give myself a half hour chill and then go make it.

Think i'll leave hoover/dusting until the kids go with their dad, I could take the sheets off all the beds and get them washed over the weekend, if I get up early enough I can get them on the line before work in the morning, we'll see about that, otherwise I have spare for all of us anyway so no big deal if I need to do them sunday or in the week.

Oh good not just me then lol I do like it when I have organised it and also when I can get rid of lots, the challenge is when you need something, to find it quickly haha.

Right that's enough sitting, going to make lunch.

Oh good not just me then lol I do like it when I have organised it and also when I can get rid of lots, the challenge is when you need something, to find it quickly haha.

Right that's enough sitting, going to make lunch.

I've got a drawer that I keep anything important in and then I file it before the drawer gets full but it's amazing how much can get shoved in that drawer when I can't be bothered to sort it out lol!

Enjoy your lunch.

Yeah mines on a shelf in my wardrobe, just find it boring and if I did it as soon as I get paperwork through the door, it wouldn't be a big task eh! So I'm hopefully going to make this a daily thing (if anything comes through the door that is as get much less now). Even car insurance/tax is online.

Lunch was good, filled me up. Popping to the school a bit early as they have a science thing going on, I think the kids would be pleased to see me, don't make it to assemblies now because I work in the morning.

good morning,

awful sleep, neighbours gate banging and kept waking me.

not had breakfast but taking porridge with me to work plus lots of fruit to keep me going until I get home, I think I'll have a spud & salad when I get home.

have a good day!!

oh & scales gone back down more, so fingers crossed.

omg what a long day at work, much much quieter than in the week, but it went fairly fast. I didn't have breakfast but took fruit and porridge so it kept me going.
I'm soooo tired, headache & could easily fall asleep but kids due home soon, just cooking jacket & salad on side.
I have some chocolate button's for after.

morning! Just a sneaky peek at scales thank goodness its coming off despite rubbish start to week. Even had a bit more chocolate I.e off plan last night, so fingers crossed stays off. Plan sp day. Going to have EE days in the week with pasta and potatoes until Friday when I plan x3 sp days. Not treats until weekend.
need to do something today, get out the house.

btw not sure where I mentioned but that man at work that added me on fb, seems awfully keen on making me smile... Also appears to like me a lot, that came from no-where.

I had a lot to catch up on! - seems you had a couple of down days. These happen. I have anxiety too, although I find I'm not as affected as I was a few years ago. It really sucks.
I'm so happy to read you got into size 14 trousers. That's so amazing. As nice as it is to see the scales going down, I sometimes think going down a size is even better. I guess because it means you are physically smaller, not just weighing less. But it is awesome :)

too right! I was annoyed I didn't lose more than 2lbs after sticking with sp thought would be more. Just wanna be at target, jealous of people that can eat anything and don't put weight on.
One guy in my team can literally eat anything and not put on weight. It fact, he is annoyed by his lack of ability to put on weight. He is quite tall at 6 foot, but he dos eat a lot of calories. Thursday for example he ate 5 doughnuts, as well as chips and chicken nuggets for lunch. Plus dinner. Friday he had pizza hut pizza and chicken wings, plus a packet of biscuits. And his dinner. These examples are quite usual - I would say he has chips or curly fries 3 or 4 times a week for lunch (with something like a burger), and he always has doughnuts or a packet of biscuits he eats through the day. eurgh hate him

I have been reading you diary from the beginning and just wanted to say well done you
I know how tough it is being on your own with kids and to keep so motivated you are so positive even when your having bad days - every cloud has a silver lining springs to mind :)
On the guy from work maybe you have a not so secret admirer ;)

Hi Leigh how you doing?

Sounds like you have had a busy few day with you working a few Saturdays that should help you to manage the sp days over the weekend sounds like a good plan. I will be deciding if I'm
Doing sp or not this week in the morning when Iv seen the scales.

Glad your scales are moving down im due to measure again but will wait until next week after everything Iv eaten lol.

The big quotation is what do you think to the man at work . Made me smile reading this

I had a lot to catch up on! - seems you had a couple of down days. These happen. I have anxiety too, although I find I'm not as affected as I was a few years ago. It really sucks.
I'm so happy to read you got into size 14 trousers. That's so amazing. As nice as it is to see the scales going down, I sometimes think going down a size is even better. I guess because it means you are physically smaller, not just weighing less. But it is awesome :)

One guy in my team can literally eat anything and not put on weight. It fact, he is annoyed by his lack of ability to put on weight. He is quite tall at 6 foot, but he dos eat a lot of calories. Thursday for example he ate 5 doughnuts, as well as chips and chicken nuggets for lunch. Plus dinner. Friday he had pizza hut pizza and chicken wings, plus a packet of biscuits. And his dinner. These examples are quite usual - I would say he has chips or curly fries 3 or 4 times a week for lunch (with something like a burger), and he always has doughnuts or a packet of biscuits he eats through the day. eurgh hate him
definitely spurred me on! Really determined and finding support here well encouraging! Thank you so much xx

I have been reading you diary from the beginning and just wanted to say well done you
I know how tough it is being on your own with kids and to keep so motivated you are so positive even when your having bad days - every cloud has a silver lining springs to mind :)
On the guy from work maybe you have a not so secret admirer ;)
aww thanking you muchly, yes to the silver linings and as for the guy, always when you aren't looking, I'm not sure where it'll lead but he's making himself extremely obvious and I'm flattered, making me feel good about myself and he's nice to talk too. I'm gonna enjoy. Obviously working together could make things difficult if it didn't work out, he's been there 11 years and I'm only 4 months in, so taking it slow getting to know each other as friends, never hurt anyone eh.

Hi Leigh how you doing?

Sounds like you have had a busy few day with you working a few Saturdays that should help you to manage the sp days over the weekend sounds like a good plan. I will be deciding if I'm
Doing sp or not this week in the morning when Iv seen the scales.

Glad your scales are moving down im due to measure again but will wait until next week after everything Iv eaten lol.

The big quotation is what do you think to the man at work . Made me smile reading this
started a rubbish week but going back to basics really helps, fingers crossed at least a lb off in morning. As for the man at work, he's making me smile, it's really quite sweet, these things don't happen to me haha, he's very keen on making me happy, I'm feeling blessed, someone looking out for me at work now we're going to keep this to ourselves so will make it even more special. Watch this space.
can't wait to hear about your mini break away!! Xx

Exactly you never know what's round the corner and as you said when you least expect it
Who doesn't like feeling wanted and liked even if nothing comes of it if nothing else you have a nice friend who thinks very highly of you ;)

Aww glad he's making you smile. Sometimes
You do have to go back to basics it's what il be doing in the morning, enjoying pasta and rice I think when you do sp sometimes your dissapointed if you don't get a great loss because you have gone without. Where as extra easy I don't feel I'm going without and the losses will come eventually just may take that little bit longer.

Exactly you never know what's round the corner and as you said when you least expect it
Who doesn't like feeling wanted and liked even if nothing comes of it if nothing else you have a nice friend who thinks very highly of you ;)
yes that's a lovely way to see it. We've talked more, I really like him xxx

Aww glad he's making you smile. Sometimes
You do have to go back to basics it's what il be doing in the morning, enjoying pasta and rice I think when you do sp sometimes your dissapointed if you don't get a great loss because you have gone without. Where as extra easy I don't feel I'm going without and the losses will come eventually just may take that little bit longer.
mix it up as you say, you have lost loads already, it's a journey xx

Back