Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Good afternoon,

Late nights are taking their toil on me now, I'm tired, spent last night chatting on the phone to new man.... it's going a bit faster now, watch this space! Still keeping it to ourselves but we've had a few stolen kisses in the kitchen. He's special! Feel a real glow about me right now, just can't believe it's happening. I need to go to sleep early tonight or I fear I'm going to get poorly, I need at least 7-8hours minimum sleep, one late night every few days probably be ok, but not everyday.

Due to late nights I'm not waking as early to make a decent breakfast, it's rubbish I know! So warned him I need a proper early night tonight. Then plan a sp day tomorrow I think so will make bacon sandwich for breakfast and save bread for evening and have some scrambled egg on toast and lots of salad, just stick with fruit for lunch.

Today though, I am going to have a spud and cheese and beans :) however if Shayne brings something nice after school as he's at cooking club, I'll just have that instead, one night off will not kill me after not eating much all day anyway.

I'm still around my lovelies, not leaving you and I am determined to get to target and further if possible, he likes the way I am now, which is soooo lovely but I want to do this for myself, I wanna feel fit and happy in my own skin, would also be nice to work on my jelly baby tummy (mothers apron) hate it.... but it's a gift I guess, I made babies that I always wanted. I can really notice the weight difference when I look in the mirror, my 14 work trousers are starting to feel like they are going to be too big for me soon, I think if I lose another 7-14lbs, I'll definitely be in a 12 bottom, still got more to lose to get into 14 tops properly, some fit ok, but theres the one blouse that is so tight on my arms :-(

You don't need sleep when your dating lol if your not speaking to him you will be awake thinking about him lol. Glad he's making you feel good about yourself it's the best motivation you will get.

Ye u got to try his food bless him what's he cooked ?

You will get there with your blouse. You not arranged to go out yet ? Keep waiting to read about a date night lol . Before you know it your mum will know all about him lol

yummy pasta full of veg, but cooked in oil lol, tastes delish!!

yes, my man wants to take me out a week Friday, plus a gig, it's all happening haha, feel spoilt with attention, it's crazy!! He said he's falling for me already, it's nice.

really don't wanna tell me, she can be so negative, just wanna enjoy the secret for now, only you ladies know, it's wonderful xxxxxxxx

Aww ye let him spoil you tell him u like nights away hahahaha. It's so nice your gettin some
You time aswell will do you the world of good.

You enjoy your secret I bet she will suss you out tho bet your walking around well happy.

I'm gonna see if I can last without her noticing. Will need her to have kids if I got to gig, depends if I'm down to work though, although finish 6... Might have to go for it.

Oh what a day, people at work are starting to notice how much attention new man giving me, so think it's gonna stop now :-( obviously we'll be having a great time when not at work lol, well into each other, i can't wait to know him even more now! He's going to be coming over to mine to stay over night on Saturday as the kids with their dad an extra weekend, I'm going to probably cook for him, he said his fav is shepherds pie, I will attempt as done it for myself and bloody loved it but not for someone else, not that I think he'd complain as he really does like me loads lol. I will give him most of it though and just have a very little bit and lots of veg on the side! I need to do a bit of shopping for the food on Friday so need to get the recipe and make a list. Can't wait, will be so nice to have some company and we can talk loads more or watch rubbish tv ;-) We're still seeing each other next Friday also and going for dinner at smith and western, I must have ribbs and skip the chips I think they do spuds but hoping there'll be a salad on the side, I haven't been in ages, then as that restaurant is in a lovely park, if weather is good then we'll walk around the lake, hand in hand haha. He has work the next day which is sad, but its good we've now got this Saturday night and during day Sunday to spend time together!

Anyway back to plan haha, I haven't been getting enough time for breakfasts due to the late nights up chatting, I'm exhausted in the mornings argh! Can't burn candle both ends eh. But today I took some left over pasta/veg to work, was lovely!!! Well stuffed.
I'm just having a bowl of strawberries and plain fat free yoghurt yum!
I have bacon to use and salad so need to make a salad later.

Oh oh!!! Got on scales and another lb come off, really hope it stays off plus some, fingers crossed!

Oh what a day, people at work are starting to notice how much attention new man giving me, so think it's gonna stop now :-( obviously we'll be having a great time when not at work lol, well into each other, i can't wait to know him even more now! He's going to be coming over to mine to stay over night on Saturday as the kids with their dad an extra weekend, I'm going to probably cook for him, he said his fav is shepherds pie, I will attempt as done it for myself and bloody loved it but not for someone else, not that I think he'd complain as he really does like me loads lol. I will give him most of it though and just have a very little bit and lots of veg on the side! I need to do a bit of shopping for the food on Friday so need to get the recipe and make a list. Can't wait, will be so nice to have some company and we can talk loads more or watch rubbish tv ;-) We're still seeing each other next Friday also and going for dinner at smith and western, I must have ribbs and skip the chips I think they do spuds but hoping there'll be a salad on the side, I haven't been in ages, then as that restaurant is in a lovely park, if weather is good then we'll walk around the lake, hand in hand haha. He has work the next day which is sad, but its good we've now got this Saturday night and during day Sunday to spend time together!

Anyway back to plan haha, I haven't been getting enough time for breakfasts due to the late nights up chatting, I'm exhausted in the mornings argh! Can't burn candle both ends eh. But today I took some left over pasta/veg to work, was lovely!!! Well stuffed.
I'm just having a bowl of strawberries and plain fat free yoghurt yum!
I have bacon to use and salad so need to make a salad later.

Oh oh!!! Got on scales and another lb come off, really hope it stays off plus some, fingers crossed!

God your brave cooking lol, I'd have a takeaway lol. Looks like your in for some nice weekends anyway you enjoy.

Sleep is over rated anyway haha

oh its just food and I'm quite good when I don't burn it lol he'll love it whatever I do, if he don't he can go without lol
it's gonna be so good spending quality time together, even he can't believe it's happening.

I'm a alright cook but I'd feel under pressure lol with me one thing goes wrong and whole thing goes wrong lol . Bet you can't wait soooo good at the start shame it goes to reality lol

Hi ladies,

Well due to new little relationship, staying up late chatting I'm tired, tiredness isn't as bad as it was the other day, I'm not really eating enough, could be the other way I guess, but anyway, managed some cereal this morning before work and then had some clementines at lunchtime and crisps after work, chocolate bars when I got home so that's 14 syns and dinner I had mushroom/cheese & egg omelete on toast, so that's an sp day as no carbs :) I'm going to have some fruit and yoghurt so hopefully that'll be the end of a pretty good day compared to the rest of the week. Hoping for 1-2lbs off this week. Despite my man staying overnight on Saturday night, I still intend eating to plan, so will be going shopping once the kids have left to go with their dad and then come home and start cooking. Then I'll let him know when it's safe to come over haha. I wanna make him a roast on Sunday, I'll give him lots of potatoes and yorkshire's but I will be sticking to plan. Maybe we'll have that for lunch and just have something light in the evening just before he leaves, hopefully he'll be a happy chappy haha. Oh might do grilled breakie for him that morning too as this weekend we'll have much more time together than the following weekend which is literally just overnight as he's working on the Saturday, sadly I'm not that weekend.
Feeling amazing atm, ahhhhh

Bloody hell hes going to love you cooking all that for him he's onto a winner with you. You sound like you have you food planned good for the weekend. Are you having wine ? This would be my downfall .

It's nice you have Saturday night and most of Sunday together . One possitive next weekend will give him chance to miss you you watch he will prob pull a sicky haha

thing is, we see each other all day at work haha trying to keep it cool BUT people are starting to suspect!!! I don't care in a way, he's wonderful and I'm blessed. Yes he'll love anything I put in front of him I bet.
I'm not a big drinker anyway... he knows I'm trying to be good so hopefully he'll be happy with coke haha, ah, might get a bottle of something but only have one small glass lol, we'll play by ear. so exciting!

Better wash up and get myself ready for another lovely long call lol

:D Could just let him have beer he will be happy lol. Spirits are best but who cares if you end up having a drink or 2 he's making you happy and that's the most important thing.

Enjoy your phone call

think he must of fallen asleep, he's been getting up so early bless and works a longer day, probably taken it out of him all this chatting lol. Might use it as an excuse for early night xx

Back