Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

thanks girls, had a very good weekend, no cheating and yesterday busy chatting to my new friend so didn't have syns, very unlike me ha!!
some serious flirting today, every excuse hes finding to talk to me. Oh its funny.
hope you're having a lovely day xx

thanks girls, had a very good weekend, no cheating and yesterday busy chatting to my new friend so didn't have syns, very unlike me ha!!
some serious flirting today, every excuse hes finding to talk to me. Oh its funny.
hope you're having a lovely day xx

Ah I see :)
I suppose flirting is a good excuse for not eating, lol!!

I noticed you were quiet last night hahaa. Best thing ever to keep busy stops the food thorts.

P.s I'd love to be a fly on the wall lol
lol, it's exciting, new relationships always are! However we're flirty special friends, just taking it day by day... May not go anywhere, making me really smile, feeling great about myself. I never imagined this.
he seems genuine and he sits right behind me, I listen to him all day, everyone likes him... It's a good sign. I won't get my hopes up, just loving this feeling. Not telling anyone I know, just makes it more mysterious haha. He's lovely and I'm obviously all he can think of as hes constantly messaging me, dropped post its on my desk and made me lots of coffees, wow!!! Lucky girl. Definitely great for excuse not to eat lol. Must eat something later though, pasta I think yum.

lol, it's exciting, new relationships always are! However we're flirty special friends, just taking it day by day... May not go anywhere, making me really smile, feeling great about myself. I never imagined this.
he seems genuine and he sits right behind me, I listen to him all day, everyone likes him... It's a good sign. I won't get my hopes up, just loving this feeling. Not telling anyone I know, just makes it more mysterious haha. He's lovely and I'm obviously all he can think of as hes constantly messaging me, dropped post its on my desk and made me lots of coffees, wow!!! Lucky girl. Definitely great for excuse not to eat lol. Must eat something later though, pasta I think yum.

Aww that's so nice to read. You deserve some happiness and I'm glad he's making you smile. Least he's behind you and not opposite imagaine that you would we watched all day haha. Do you have to keep getting out your chair or do you just sit there bet he's watchin ur every move lol. Certainly is exciting you enjoy it. :D

Yeah I get out of my chair loads and so does he and he swivels over for any excuse now lol, he's very cheeky. He gave me a little peck in the kitchen Laura!!!! :-O surprised me. He likes me but he's holding back. I've made a mistake in the past of jumping straight in there, would be nice to spend time getting to know him, but we're both so excited lol. why not, life's short.

Ooooooooo that's it now no stopping you pair haha I'm soooo excited for you . You will have a huge loss this week haha no more food thorts hAhaha love it

Oh and your right life's short he's put a smile on your face and that's all that matters . If it turns out no good who cares you've had a good time don't know till you try and you both seem
To really like each other .

Did you not speak to him much then before? Strange how things turn out. I went school with my hubby same year some lessons the same never spoke to him haha left school 2005 got together 2006 . 11 years later married brought a house and have Olivia strange world

Back