Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

oh bless her! My two eat veg just not much salad, so can't complain too much, hopefully more they see me being a good example they might learn.
WP_20170126_18_12_12_Pro.jpg

My typical breakfast of porridge, milk, strawberries & blueberries. However trying to use up fruit & going to stick to two or three a day.

my meal tonight probably looks less appetising, but had lots of mushrooms to use up so this is an omelette with x3 eggs, garlic, ham, tomatoes & garlic, tasted scrumptious
WP_20170127_17_48_29_Pro.jpg
WP_20170127_08_05_30_Pro.jpg

staying healthy even though my auntie staying

quorn chicken
stir fry veg
BBQ perri perri nandos spice
noodles - low fat
Next time I do this I'm going to use more veg or a salad bowl as it bunged me up a little

WP_20170128_17_41_58_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
Good afternoon,

My auntie has just gone home, I did weigh myself and I've lost 1lb which is what I'm aiming for now, I think if my auntie hadn't came to visit and I hadn't had a cold I'd probably have lost more, but I'm literally drinking cough medicine and popping pain killers, and last night my aunt fancied sweets and I joined her, so it's no wonder its just a pound. Slow and steady is what I want so it stays off, determined to carry on and fit into pretty dresses for the summer! We're also thinking about going to stay with another aunt in Ireland for a week in the summer, so I know I won't be on plan there as you can't when you stay with people, you just eat whatever so I'll likely put weight on, however the aunt that stayed this weekend who would be joining us, likes her walks, so we'll see!
Feeling absolutely rubbish with this rotten cold, I've had the snuffles a couple of times this winter and thought they were colds, but this really has knocked me over! I hope i'll start to feel a little better as back to work tomorrow and if I don't work I don't get paid!
I'm planning to have a baked potato, beans, cheese and plenty of salad today so as I've already had that before and taken a photo, there won't be any. I think i'll be missing lunch as had a late breakfast and a tiny slice of cake with a cuppa.

Well done on losing a pound. It can be so hard when you have people staying with you. I had FIL staying with us for a week last week and it made a big difference as even though you try to be good, you cook slightly different meals than you would have if they weren't there. So 1lb is fab :)

Sorry to hear that you're still not feeling well. There are a lot of coughs and colds going around at the minute. We are all sniffling again and we only just stopped coughing :(

Enjoy your jacket spud, I've got that for lunch.

Well done on losing a pound. It can be so hard when you have people staying with you. I had FIL staying with us for a week last week and it made a big difference as even though you try to be good, you cook slightly different meals than you would have if they weren't there. So 1lb is fab :)

Sorry to hear that you're still not feeling well. There are a lot of coughs and colds going around at the minute. We are all sniffling again and we only just stopped coughing :(

Enjoy your jacket spud, I've got that for lunch.

Thank you! I really wanted to stay on plan and be really good and our meals were spot on, it's just in the evening she fancied sweet things and I thought sod it, but today I won't be doing that! Hoping for another 1lb+ next monday as joining the february challenge!! :)

almost had some chocolate and a fibre one bar, but used my syns earlier, gotta get past tonight as last nights over indulgience has made today like day one again argh!! It's ok, I put them away, having a cuppa! ☺

Compared to my weekend, I'm feeling about 85-90% better woo hoo!!
So I'll give it until the weekend and I'll start doing some exercise!
Tonight's menu is x2 sausages, x3 eggs to make an omelette and lots of salad!!

I'm trying to get my fruit in before my main meal of the day, so strawberries were in my porridge this morning, clementines x2 and an apple for lunch and just had a snack of blackberries in yoghurt! I'm not over indulging by having a small handful of the berries. Once they are used up, I'm going to stick to two pieces of fruit a day and concentrate on having more salad and veg.

Its my little girls 7th birthday tomorrow, my two children went to pizzahut with their dad so I wrapped her presents and tidied up a bit. I had a microwave roasted vegetable lasagne that is be good to yourself from sainsburys, it's been in the freezer a while now and now it's gone and I'm not thinking about it!! I wasn't impressed, I can make better dinners than that so I won't be buying again, very bland. I piled my plate high with extra veg and I've had two biscuits for desert :)
My trousers are starting to feel loose, so that's a great feeling! My cold is more or less gone, I've had a slight headache and snotty nose, but other than that, I'm almost 100%.
My kids are with their dad Friday night to Saturday night, so I've already planned my meals. I'll do a little shopping to top up fruit, veg etc.

Thank you! We're having cake tonight, so not 100% on plan and probably again tomorrow and Saturday although portion controlling to half a slice of tray bake! :)
Tonight I'm having a grilled fry up, I've eaten plenty of fruit today so just gonna have tomato tonight. I have stuffed peppers planned for tomorrow and loads of speed!!

Just done 15 mins of exercise using my wii.

I'm going to be having lancashire low fat plain yoghurt, I bought a massive tub from morrison's yesterday and it has to be eaten in 3 days, it's low calorie too so I'll be indulging in a little more later and again tomorrow for breakfast!

Today
Breakfast
Yoghurt, 5 x grapes and 12 blackberries for breakfast.

Note: When I've used up all my frozen berries/grapes, I'm going to be cutting down on my fruit intake and have more veg/salad as I really want to only have speed veg/salad/fruit.

Lunch
I'm going to have some Seeded bread toasted with boiled eggs and I have a large tomato I will bake and have on the side and an apple with a little yoghurt

Dinner
Jacket with light mature cheddar and salad on the side, x2 clementines and a x1 freddo and x1 mini chocolate buttons

I drink 2-3 small bottles of water a day

sneaky peak at scales, looking good, hopefully will be even better tomorrow morning!! I had my daughters birthday to celebrate, meaning cake, however ive counted it, we had popcorn and mixup crisps plus I had some sweeties, so looks like a normal diet just portioned and counted.

Feeling great, very positive & it'll be a stone before I know it!

first things first, exercise!

going to have similar day to yesterday,

breakfast
fruit & yoghurt

lunch
no eggs left so just having toast, fruit & some syns

dinner
just going to have roast with one small potato, yorkshire, gravy & loads of veg. Need to try have this at 6 so I don't crave anything else! Early night too

gallons of water!!

Last edited:
I cooked this for my aunt but I'm changing slightly, beef quorn style pieces with stir fry veg and I'm adding passata, can't wait! Also not using much of the peri peri flavoring as its extremely hot!!
WP_20170206_17_18_29_Pro.jpg

Back