Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

SOOOOOO glad it's friday! And breath!
Had a awful customer on the phone today, one day I'll not be needing to work school hours and i'll get a job where I don't have to deal with horrid people anymore, I get that we all have our issues but he'd never spoken to me before and I'm sure he was more p'd off with the company than me but gosh it's so hard not to take it personal! Evil man, maybe karma will show it's revenge HA! In fact it probably already had.

So, did I say I'm glad to be home! :)

Just been having a catch up with my mum who pops in to see my dog everyday i'm at work, she adores her and it's good for them both! Not seen her since just before starting this plan and she noticed!!! :) She's really pleased for me. I told her to keep it to herself as I want my brother to notice next time I see him, I don't see him that often and he's always telling me to lose weight, however he fails to take his own advise I tell you! He could be 9 months pregnant, so don't worry its not a skinny person telling me that lol.

I had strawberries, grapes and plain low fat yoghurt for breakie, some alpen bars for a snack at work and babybel lights and when I got home I had 4 rivita's with laughing cow light and cucumber. I currently have a chicken curry bubbling away in the slow cooker that I'll serve around 6.30ish and still need to have some more syns.

Feet up and going to watch some tv tonight or something on netflix.

Kids with me this weekend so no doubt my boy will be on his bike and my girl on her new roller skates! We'll take the dog out too, no matter the weather.

Scales saying still smiling atm, hopefully will stay that way on Monday morning or maybe more, we'll see.

Workin with the public is horrible some vile people out there. I worked on customer service since I was 17 for 9 years and at times it's very hard to keep your mouth shut you have to learn to let it go in one ear and out the other lol

Really pleased for ya that your mum can tell it's always a boost isn't it when people notice .

My nan is a nasty person at times, I went the other week and she said take it your not dieting anymore as at one point you had lost a lot off your face and now it's all back hahaha how delitful is that lol. My reply was for your information yes I am still in the diet and haven't gained anything so your wrong there. She said what have you lost 1/2 a stone I went no try two. Stayed about 5 mins and left what a cow lol

Family eh

Oh no!!! Honestly if people have nothing nice to say, why be hurtful and say it eh! Why not something more encouraging, she could of stopped at the I noticed you lost it in your face and it might of been a boost and made you want to continue rather than feel what's the point!?

My mum is very supportive, however she's not a good example, she's only 4'11 and a size 8-10 but she eats terribly, not enough for my liking but she's one of those old fashioned starve yourself to lose and it obviously worked for her, but I love eating so it's not ever going to work for me which is why I couldn't go on a restricted diet too long either! SW is perfect! You carry on!

Love seeing all the before after photos on the slimming world groups on fb, it's what is making me want to continue, it's worth it in the end! I really really want a takeaway and fast food, we always loved mcd's and kfc but I really want to fit in smaller clothes more, so I can do this and once I'm at target I know I can have them as a treat once a week and then back on plan the rest of the time! :)

Don't listen to your nan, you are doing fab!!!!

Thanks babe she's a weirdo anyway to be honest we are not close I just go cause only person left my dads side and think it's nice for my daughter as my dad died when I was 10 so Nice for Olivia to have someone that side even if she is horrid at times hahaha.

I just think stuff you il bloody show you you wait and see. The way I look at it is my goal was to get from 18.13 to 13.13 which is 5 stone and I'm half way there so I know I can actually do this and want to go even further lol

Your dead right about The fast food one treat a week is fine as long as eat healthy rest of the time. Like I say I used to be good all week and have a treat on weigh day anything I wanted and I still lost. So you wnt put weight back on .

If I loose 1lb a week i would of lost another 2 stone by 25th Aug which would mean 4 1/2 stone. Now it's FEB winter will soon be gone soon as it's Easter it's summer before we know it and I can't wait

X

well that's really nice that you do that for your little girl, what a shame she's like that, perhaps she's depressed and taking out frustrations on you, but it'll be so good for you to prove her wrong won't it! This summer, turning up in your new smaller sized clothes and looking great and to add to it, you'll be happy and who cares what she says anyway! You have done amazing, well done you!!! How come you haven't put your actual weight in your personal info so it comes up under your user name? Or do you use your mobile to come on here, it doesn't come up on mine when I do, only on laptop.

Oh tht explains what I have always wondered lol. Ye I use my phone and I did fill it in but it never showed up under my name so this explains why.

To be honest she's been like this all my life I'm used to her but some days when ur feeling abit crappy it can get to you but oh well her loss not mine. She just had a split personality lol.

Yeah it says your start weight was 1st4.1lb, current weight 1st2.1lb and you lost 0st13lb, lost% 0st2lb(11.14%) :-O

Well at least you are used to her but it's still rude and not deserved at all.

Ye Iv just seen hahaha I'm basically under healthy best work my way back up to be healthy hahaha . Maybe the pizza and wine I had tonight will help lol.

Just checked on settings and it's correct so god knows must just not update due to phone like u said.

Ye il just stay away for abit until I'm over the fact she pissed me off lol

lol! you are terribly under weight! But then I guess slimming world is healthy and you would end up putting some on anyway lol.

Good for you, see, if she were nicer she may get to see her grand daughter and great grand daughter more! Like you say her loss.

Hope the pizza is/was nice! how much can you manage?
And wine. I'm absolutely stuffed silly from my curry, I couldn't eat another thing, I didn't have an apple or the rest of my plain low fat yoghurt, that's how full I am! Think my stomach is shrinking.

Yep your right and being as she on her own you think would appreciate visitors haha ov not lol.

It was alright nothing special lol just goes to show when you can have it not really fussed . I think I enjoyed the not cooking part best if I'm honest. Only had to cook for Olivia at 5 so easy night for me . Had 3 slices we only have cheese and tomato cause he's fussy lol 3 chucks of chicken in batter like nuggets and handful of fries.

I would normally have 4 slices 5 nuggets and half the chips and sometimes piece of garlic bread. As I say wasn't that good haven't had pizza since prob before oct and haven't been missing much lol

plus only 1 glass of drink so that's not bad for me
How's your tummy today after eating pizza and drinking wine? I think mine would be in shock! lol

I've been keeping my losses on an excel spreadsheet and I've just done a pie chart, if I lose 18lbs from the start and by the end of this month I'll be a 1/3 of the way there!! Currently just over a 1/4, I was aiming for 1lb a week but it's going to be more as I'm doing so well atm, long may it continue! 7lbs to go!! :)

Last edited:
Chicken casserole bubbling away in the slow cooker as I type ready for tonight, will not be having any carbs today, so piling the plate with veg!!! I may do the kids some sw wedges though as I can guarantee there'll be moans about the veg in the casserole argh, I'll be encouraging them to have some but not over do it, so I may have some left to freeze for next weekend when they aren't with me.

Felt fine weird isn't it where as the kebab god won't be wanting one for some time lol.

Kids make you laugh . Didn't realise you've already lost 18lb that's fab well done

I haven't yet, that's what I hope to lose by the last monday of the month! Totally doable!! Then it'll be a 1/3 of what I wanted to lose from the start. but 11lbs is still a good lose in 4 weeks :) average of 2.75 a week.

yeah, nice and slow but steady! 1-2lbs a week, but I think I've done even better this week, gotta have a great weekend and Monday morning weigh at home :)

Back