Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

WP_20170206_17_35_37_Pro.jpg

Kids want mac'n'cheese tonight so that's what they'll be having, I'm planning to have a couple of spoonful's and lots of salad on the side, might fry up some quorn chicken pieces to go with it! :)

so I fried up red pepper, onion, mushrooms & chicken quorn pieces, stirred into a small amount of the kids mac'n'cheese, voila! Absolutely mouthwateringly delish!!!
WP_20170208_18_24_53_Pro.jpg
WP_20170208_18_30_48_Pro.jpg
WP_20170208_17_57_55_Pro.jpg

Just been reading your diary now Iv found you lol. Your meals looks lovely and so much healthier than mine. Stupid question is beetroot free and it's with the jars isn't it. I love beetroot but never buy as only me that likes it but just been thinking, if I add beetroot to salad and maybe sweetcorn which I love I wouldn't mind salads

Pasta and sauce packet I'm not really hungry today to why I'm not hungry il make most of it haha.

Just been reading your diary now Iv found you lol. Your meals looks lovely and so much healthier than mine. Stupid question is beetroot free and it's with the jars isn't it. I love beetroot but never buy as only me that likes it but just been thinking, if I add beetroot to salad and maybe sweetcorn which I love I wouldn't mind salads
Beetroot is speed!!! Yes its with the jars, if you like pickled onions, they're speed also :) Sweetcorn is starchy so that along with potatoes and pasta is only free, as advised in order to lose quickly fill plate with a 1/3 of speed and eat that first and then protein, after that, you should only eat until full.

Good tip to eat the speed first but I know I'd eat it all anyway haha. I think the big thing about the speed foods for me is the fact my mum is doing the diet,she went out and spent loads gettin all these speed food it's what she was having everyday and she still lost less than me that week I had hardly any . So I just think stuff it il keep my shopping bill down and buy basics what I need.

I will be having salad this week tho with beetroot as I love it with jackets and other meals

Good tip to eat the speed first but I know I'd eat it all anyway haha. I think the big thing about the speed foods for me is the fact my mum is doing the diet,she went out and spent loads gettin all these speed food it's what she was having everyday and she still lost less than me that week I had hardly any . So I just think stuff it il keep my shopping bill down and buy basics what I need.

I will be having salad this week tho with beetroot as I love it with jackets and other meals
We're all different and we can't compare loses, our metabolisms are unique to us! Even if you had 1 leaf of lettace, one tomatoe, one slice of cucumber a little is better than none and you could try encourage your little one to snack on these things also. Another option is to grate a carrot, grate cabbage and grate an onion and a syn some low cal salad cream and make your own colslaw! :)

just about to pick kids up from school.

I'm planning stuffed peppers but with quorn mince tonight. I'll do kids pasta. Not going to have any rice as want to see if I can speed my loss a bit, but will be eating loads of veg!! Can't wait.
been having a good lunch lately, hovis wm thin with ham and a little bowl of salad plus clementine's and Allen lights, I just came home and grated an apple, mixed in some plain low fat yoghurt and some cinnamon, so nice, so that'll be a daily thing, maybe breakfast as having strawberries, grapes and yoghurt.
hope you're all doing well!!

Grated apple on a salad would be nice I used to love apple celery and raisins but raisins aren't free loved this with mayo on

that sounds nice, what about having some chopped grapes instead, not speed though so I limit my intake to a handful. Maybe have a low low fat mayo but syn, if it helps to eat those. I need to get some celery, might do my own soup in slow cooker and include it

My stuffed peppers are in the oven, another 15 minutes and they'll be ready. I've run out of some salad ingredients so my plate is full of lettuce, cucumber and beetroot :) Think I'll do a curry tomorrow so will be ok as lots of veg in the freezer and I'll have a little rice with that.

I know! But it's a good thing, means i'm eating it! I bought clementines from morrison's last week and they are vile, I think they've gone off! I'm really disappointed as love clems, I may not bother with them for a while and stick to strawberries and apples and I'm still trying to use up grapes I bought before realising they weren't speed, they are in the freezer which is useful for only grabbing a handful at a time :)

Well my dinner was delicious! No photo as I've made stuffed peppers before just no rice this time and tbh not required, I'm stuffed (pun intended) haha.

Back