Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Definitely was nice having me time, really loved it! Not sure I'll be getting much of that anytime soon lol. But my new man is wonderful company so even if it's just me and him soon, will be lovely! Hoping to have him over a couple of nights over Easter if the kids stay with their dad, fingers crossed! It's getting more and more serious cos it feels so right! I can't believe my luck meeting such a lovely man at work and only been there 4.5 months haha.

So today is another bad day and I honestly don't care, not going to beat myself up cos I know i'll snap back into it again! I have my size 12's to get into, so i'll focus on them and I am determined to do that in time for my 40th! Then I'll buy size 10's as that'll more or less be the size i'm finally aiming for, well 8-10's anyway. Can't believe I can get into the 12's and do up, just have a huge tyre around my middle and if I try to sit it stops my circulation haha and might split!

Tomorrow I am going to do SP, so will have porridge for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch, I need some other things to enable me to continue and as I now seem to have put on, I think my body will release lots of excess water haha, so hopefully I'll be 12.12 or 12.13 a week tomorrow, fingers crossed!!

Hahahaha them tyres blinkin horrible aren't they. I had that with these jeans im wearing lol I was like I don't mind abit of tyre but not a huge one lol . I'm on aswell so I think that's why Iv eaten like a pig lol.

Love this comment :D
I've met a man who wants to be with me and although he can't, he's patiently waiting, we see each other every day at work but we are almost 100% professional and only talk work, the odd sneaky kiss in the kitchen lol, people are starting to notice just the way we look at each other has caused a lot of questions haha, so far only two people know, one I confided in, the other we bumped into in a pub we had a meal at lol. I'm finding it really entertaining, so is he! The early feelings in a new relationship is amazing and it's going on for weeks, it's 3.5 weeks now and really exciting! Love spending time with him, talking, not talking, having fun!
Half term from Monday for two weeks, I have two days off next week and 3 the following week, it'll be so hard not being able to see him as I have said I don't want the kids seeing him yet, but it's going to happen eventually, I want him in my life so we'll enjoy being a couple for now, and then i'll meet his son, he'll meet my two and we'll all get together and fingers crossed the kids get on, our boys are going to both be 11 this year, so getting older and will start to understand more.

So I won't see him this weekend, my plan is to be on plan from Saturday until Friday when we are going to have an Indian takeaway and then on the Saturday I'm taking him for a fry-up at harvester! Then i'll be goo again after that as it'll be a couple of week again until we spend time together.

Bought some bra's from Asda but not the right size and padded so returning, gonna just stick with M&S for now, so need to pop to town on Saturday. I bought 40c but think I need to go down a back size and up a cup size.

I've met a man who wants to be with me and although he can't, he's patiently waiting, we see each other every day at work but we are almost 100% professional and only talk work, the odd sneaky kiss in the kitchen lol, people are starting to notice just the way we look at each other has caused a lot of questions haha, so far only two people know, one I confided in, the other we bumped into in a pub we had a meal at lol. I'm finding it really entertaining, so is he! The early feelings in a new relationship is amazing and it's going on for weeks, it's 3.5 weeks now and really exciting! Love spending time with him, talking, not talking, having fun!
Half term from Monday for two weeks, I have two days off next week and 3 the following week, it'll be so hard not being able to see him as I have said I don't want the kids seeing him yet, but it's going to happen eventually, I want him in my life so we'll enjoy being a couple for now, and then i'll meet his son, he'll meet my two and we'll all get together and fingers crossed the kids get on, our boys are going to both be 11 this year, so getting older and will start to understand more.

So I won't see him this weekend, my plan is to be on plan from Saturday until Friday when we are going to have an Indian takeaway and then on the Saturday I'm taking him for a fry-up at harvester! Then i'll be goo again after that as it'll be a couple of week again until we spend time together.

Bought some bra's from Asda but not the right size and padded so returning, gonna just stick with M&S for now, so need to pop to town on Saturday. I bought 40c but think I need to go down a back size and up a cup size.

Aww sounds fab. I bet everyone knows
At work haha. Typical isn't it to get spotted lol.

That's really nice that his lad is the same age
I'm sure they will get on fine.

Don't say the word Indian hahahaha god I love a good curry. Il be eating next fri I bet night before little break :D in fact may even have an Indian lol.

I always try the bras in Asda before I buy some can be abit rubbish but a lot cheaper.

Hi Leigh I've only been gone a few weeks and your in love. How lovely I'm so pleased for you you sound so happy xx
How is everything going with you?

We're just having our first tiff, bit personal to talk about on here, hopefully we'll get through it and can move on, not even been 4 weeks lol, oh well, if it's meant to be then it will be, just if it don't then it may get awkward at work, really want things to be ok as really have been enjoying the romance. Lots of fingers crossed please!

As for the diet, it's not! Oh well. Lots of chocolate around and i'm a chocoholic, so get easter over and will make a bit more of an effort, I do still want to get in those size 12's!

Oh no Leigh that's early for that lol. We argue like cat and dog haha I think couples that say DNt argue are lying lol

Hopefully everythin just goes back to normal for you both

I'm sure you will be back on track soon as Easter has gone. Iv missed ya need my slimming friend back haha

think we're ok lol still getting to know each other.

ill be back xxxx

HD roast loads veg, just all extra choccy naughtyness lol

You planning on weighing tomorrow
Oh, no, I'm not on plan so no point. Need to get Easter over with and i'll be back, promise!!! xxx
I have to say though when I did weigh the other day I had only put 2.5lbs on, which is great considering just how bad i've been lol.
I guess I have tried including fruit/veg where possible and it all helps eh! Just additional chocolate that I've been scoffing.
Feeling bloated and it's not a great feeling at all, however it's good not blowing wind every so often lol, can't have it all!
16 weeks until my 40th! If I can lose 16-32lbs by then, i'll be well chuffed, then i'll continue slowly.

Iv had a bad day today really anoyed with my self. I just needed chocolate and by chocolate i mean loads lol. I have had 2x choc cupcakes and a bag of ferrero mini eggs. You know when you feel fed up and just feel like rubbish that's how my day has been I was just craving chocolate . Fine now bet the scales won't be tho

I know exactly what you mean but I don't really even need an excuse, I just want to eat chocolate!
I'm hoping that if I'm good straight after Easter, then it'll be like starting the plan again and get a big loss at the end of the month to boost the loss and set me up for a good May! Fingers crossed. I need to make sure to start planning to cook for my man after this weekend as money getting tight anyway and I want to be healthy again, might encourage him too lol, still unsure of his likes and dislikes, don't think he's fussy like my last boyfriend, so may be fun cooking for him! I need to look back on my diary on here and give myself a few ideas, I'm sure I can come up with some yummy meals and even some grilled breakfasts :)

See, I'm thinking positive for the weeks ahead lol.

Don't beat yourself up about eating chocolate this time of year, as soon as Easter is over, we are on the way to a summer body haha.

Easter is bad there choc everywhere. Your right tho when been naughty Loose a lot in the first week .

Il be bad Saturday -Tuesday so I have wed to loose a pound hopefully ready for Thursday weighing . Hopefully get it all off by the following and be back on track .

It's prob done you goof havin week off you've got your man on your mind and when your happy other stuff doesn't matter does it. Hopefully after Easter will be sick of seeing choc lol.

Hello everyone and happy Easter to you all!
I don't have a chocolate egg but the kids have a few and i'm still in that chocolate eating mood lol.

Spent the most wonderful evening with my new man on Friday, indian take away, tv and ...
Then Saturday more ... and we went to Harvester for breakfast and the cinema in the afternoon, I feel so close and bonded with him, we get on perfectly, I can imagine many months and years after that together and it's only been one month lol. He's so "placid" his word lol and laid back, he hoovered my car, he wants to help me by decorating, gardening just doing stuff for me, I really have met the man of my dreams! I guess it's the honeymoon period lol, but this is working out so well. Next week is going to be so hard, I am at work bank holiday Monday and Tuesday but then won't be back at work until the following Monday, that's 5 whole days of not seeing each other! So tempted to introduce him to the children yesterday, but he said there's no rush, he knows I didn't wanna rush things and it's so sweet that he's respecting that! I'm loving having him to myself for now even if it's only once every couple of weeks.

So i'm giving myself another week off, I've put on 3lbs in the last 5 weeks i've been off plan, that's not too bad considering what i've eaten, I'll start eating more fruit this week though and pile on the veg as often as I can, even have some salad in the fridge so might do that later on side of my roast.

Determined to get into my 12's by my birthday!!! Will be the best birthday present ever, besides finally feeling settled and happy in my life!

Hope you're all doing ok and just get through Easter and then Summer is just around the corner, we can do this, getting our legs and arms out this summer, maybe even a bikini on the beach haha.

Hello everyone,
Well, I'm still about, sooo loved up! My man can't stop telling people about us haha, lots of people now know about us at work, I'm thrilled, so happy and this is all completely unexpected! Still early days, almost 5 weeks but I'm loving it!
Need to get myself sorted, organised and on plan and get this weight off, really determined to get into my size 12's, for that I need to knock off another 1-1.5 stones to feel comfortable, but obviously my goal is to get to 10 stones really, possibly more, but I think I need little breaks like I've had and then get my head in the game and keep going lol.

I'm going to have a very basic week from Monday, so going shopping for fruit that I plan to have for breakfast, will have toast and soup for lunch every day at work/home however going to cheat and just get tinned soup as money is extremely tight now, but I can syn that and dinners in evening will be different everyday but with a salad on side and plenty of veg.

Can't wait! I think I'm currently 187lbs, so only put on a bit and I want to try loose about 6-7lbs in a week and I'm sure that's achievable haha, then i'll aim for 2-3lbs a week until the kids week off in June, I am only off for a long weekend then, but will more than likely take a bit more time off and then really go for it towards the next 7-14lbs off, fingers crossed, don't think i'll achieve being 10stones by my birthday (1st August) but we'll see eh.

My kids are hyper today, not been on tablets and I think that's why, early night I think! Driving me nutts!

5 weeks wow that has gone fast sounds like he's a keeper :D

Iv had a hyper child today lol put her bed at 7 was fast of by five past hahaha

Good to hear ur getting back into the zone. We was going away next weekend but think going to save the money instead as away end of May . This is fab cause means I can stay on track

Back