Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Iv been my mates most of the day and she was sayin having a kebab for tea so gave me thorts in my head haha.

I did sit here tho and think all Iv had all day is 2 wraps and 2 baby bells so I'm really hungry. Tea will be ready in 10 mins so I'm ok now and got some fruit cut up into a bowl for after.

I decided yesterday that if I get hungry in day going to snack on a mug shot if dont want fruit first. Same in the evening I find them quite filling and the hotness in my mouth takes the thort of choc and crisps completely out my mind haha. I think they are 100 cals but there free and like having a yogurt I surpose

Only thing with them is the carbs, I had one for lunch yesterday and was really bloated after lunch, but they do fill you up though. I had the soup at work but it was piping hot and couldn't finish it all so ended up bringing most home, tomorrow I think i'll cook it before work and only have half at work and take in a flask, i only get 20 mins so really annoying when hasn't cooled enough, think i burnt my mouth too. But feels good that i've been on plan, I've just remembered I have some skittles here, really tempted! We'll see lol. If I carry on the way i'm going I won't fit in my current size 14 never mind size 12 for my birthday lol, need to be good.

Ye and that's exactly what I tell myself do I want the choc do I want to stay this weight and gain even more No. The thort of being back where I was depresses me so much it's like when the scales are 16.12 I'm like no chance am I going into 17s lol .

They will be good for me tho cause will stop the thorts in my head haha it's all in my head that's the trouble . Will prob only need to do this for a week cause then il just get on with it like last time

I've filled my fruit bowl this week hun allowing myself any amount of fruit I want but only one kind, when it's gone, it's gone, yesterday was strawberries that I shared with the kids so no chance over indulging on them as not enough, today is clementines, I've had 4, I feel full, but the sweeties are still calling me... it's not even voices with me it's actual naughtiness, I should of finished them the other day and I'm not encouraging the kids to eat bad stuff either lol. Tomorrow will be apples, i'm not quite as keen on apples, but I'll give it a good shot, will more than likely cut them up and try two at least. Need to remember to heat my soup up and only take half into work, might get four days out of what I have now if I don't bother having anymore when I get home. I should go wash up and empty half the soup into a container ready I guess.

I had a spud with cheese and salad and loved it so much, thought I should of done two but actually it was probably enough.

I think sometimes if there is two on your plate you always think got loads but after eaten one normally full so i need to cut my portion size down aswell .

Like the one fruit per day idea. I'm the same with apple but if it's slices it's not to bad . Really into raspberries at the min.

I haven't eaten my fruit not hungry so will save it for tomorrow may have it for breakfast with yogurt over. Started buying the weight Watches yogurys a lot cheaper than muller get 4 for £1 and do al diff ones.

Yeah and i'm old school, don't believe in waste! So yes, much better that I had one. I have enough to have wedges today yay! So got chicken in the oven and will have beans and salad on side and got some carrots roasting, so lots of speed!!! I guess you could say i'm back lol haha. Weighed myself this morning, a lb off think i'm still really bloated from all the crap I've been eating, so not doubt it'll fall off the longer I behave!
Today's fruit is apple, had two already and will probably have one more later, maybe two if I can't stop thinking about sweets. haha. Want my work trousers to feel comfy again and falling off me will be even better!

Will go shopping for a few more bits tomorrow so I have enough healthy food for when my man is around, although don't have much money now.

Need some potatoes to mash for our cottage pie and mince plus the colemans packet for Friday night, plus some bits of fruit.
Might cook us a grill for Saturday morning, so need some sausages, I have eggs & bacon oh and i have frozen mushrooms, won't have beans as save that for evening, will do some toast. Think i'll get another couple of spuds for our dinner on Saturday night with Beans and salad on side.

Need to keep the costs down as running out of money as my man is in debt so never offers to pay towards anything, I've suddenly woken up from all that generosity I've given him and I'm kind but it's seriously taken the mick, wondering if he'll ever sort himself out so I'm not gonna put my hand in my purse anymore, the odd meal in but not much more than that until he proves he is also as generous. Also not offering to buy anything like painkillers as I am concerned he has a problem with addiction, I paid for a prescription and bought a few packs of painkillers a couple weeks ago and he's already run out. No more. Seriously what have I got myself into. From now on, he is welcome over to keep me company every couple weeks, but that's it.

I did a little top up shop today potatoes are 50p a bag at Tesco bargain so grabbed two bags.

That's bad he hasn't offered to pay for any food. You also have two kids to feed and support . Doesn't have to be paying for a meal out but you would think would offer you some towards the shop for his tea and breakfast . If you wasn't around he would need to buy himself food so it's no different. I'd give him toast them beans on toast hahahah.

I'm a very giving person I would give someone my last penny just be careful babe . When I was younger and used to go out I always offered my half of the bill I think it's only fair. Just you remember your special to and deserve to be treated once in a while.

Seems odd about his tablets aswell like you say quick to get through them. Wonder if suffers with headaches or somethin.

Sounds like you have your head screwed on anyway Hun

Last night ended up eating sweats and biscuits and today, chocolate and biscuits, however eating lots more fruit/veg/salad, not great, not expecting to lose much Monday and I'll just start each day fresh and see how I go. Just had the rest of passata sauce as my homemade soup with chilli and cheese in and waiting for marrow to finish cooking and will add x3 eggs to it, really hungry!

It seems my man is in incredible pain and actually went to see his gp today, ended up at hospital getting blood tests and xray, so feel bad, but in a way, not having money to help him has forced him to do something about it! Hopefully they'll help him, just I guess after working for probation, I'm a bit weiry about addicts, there's places they can go for help and that's not the pharmacy.

He's moved into his rented room in a house nearby, so feeling relieved he's not sleeping in his car anymore, one less thing to worry about, next thing, pay off his last month of a 5 year debt and then we'll see how things go!

Shayne's going on a school trip in June and just had the list, it's residential, have to buy loads of things, so just started now, I'm going to have a really tough May and sadly don't think I can afford to do slimming world as strictly as I should, i'll try my hardest, but think there's going to be lots of cheap processed food thrown in the mix... we'll see.

No wonder you have had a few treats today your life sounds abit stressed at the min.

Fingers crossed your bloke gets sorted and yes doctors is the way to go. Fantastic that he is at the end of his payment bet he can't wait. Nothing worse than being in debt just a vicious circle.

Iv started adding things in my trolley like fish finger , fish cakes and faggots. Like you say they are a lot cheaper . That's like 3 meals there for the same price as a packet of fresh meat . It's nice to break it up abit tho aswell Iv enjoyed doing it this way eating the same as everyone else is nice.

If you need to know syns for anythin just ask cause sometimes they are not as bad as you think .

Aww thanks hun, I will. Yeah I might surprise myself. Think i'll have eggs a few times a week as they are quite cheap and filling! Need to have more sp days really and have porridge one meal and wholemeal toast another meal, will be filling!

Hello my lovely, it's really hard isn't it, when you fall off the wagon lol, I feel uncomfortable in my size 14 work trousers now and soon they won't fit... I just am so stressed quite a lot lately and had a run in with my neighbours as we have a shared drive they seem to forget it's shared and dump their car there, been doing it years and it'll just get worse as they have 4 kids, eldest has a big audi and both husband and wife have a car each too, the 2nd daughter is learning and they never use the space in front of their garage at the back and garage full of crap as most peoples are... just a bloody joke, as I'm a single mother and only one car, double blocked paved drive in front, and the same as neighbour at the back, so potentially space for 4 cars, it's up to me if I choose to park in any 4 of them, it's not their right to park on the shared drive constantly blocking access to the garden... I really had a go, then his second daughter spoke to me so nicely after her elder sister was rude, I said yeah he can park there argh... what is wrong with me... anyway, i'm parking in my garden and I guess that's what I'll have to just keep doing in future and leave the front empty, if I don't then they'll continue to take advantage and never do anything about the lack of parking spaces they have!!! I'll never buy a house like this again with shared drive!!!

Then I've had money worries, if it improves one end, something else comes up. Banging my head at the moment.

Managing fruit and veg just the extra's and also had bread/pizza recently.

I look in the mirror every day and feel terrible, just can't get back into it.

Still seeing my man, really rethought through what I want and not really discussing it with him, just more or less what I said it would be at the start, apart from I introduced the kids much sooner than I wanted too. Anyway, he had the opportunity to introduce me to his son last weekend, he called me on Friday morning to say that his son was throwing a wobbly (he's 11) about wanting to see him on Saturday, (he was meant to spend the day with me...) so I basically said well it's his son and he should come first... I thought it might of been nice to suggest us meeting but I kept those thoughts to myself, so... I've decided that unless I meet his son, then he won't be meeting my kids again, I won't say anything about this to him, i'll keep it to myself, but I don't think I should need to say anything, surely the fact that he's met my two, he should automatically want me to meet his son. We're supposed to be all getting together at the end of July, however I'll be making serious excuses not to meet up if I still haven't met him!!! It'll just prolong our relationship progressing further, but, that's alright with me. I have completely changed in the past year, I honestly thought i'd never meet anyone again, I wasn't interested if anything, so this has happened by chance... he did the chasing, i'll enjoy it for what it is, which to be honest, we both don't have money (I seem to have more than he does) so I've also said I'm not making plans or going out anywhere that involves spending money, and if he suggests us doing something i'll accept, as long as he's paying for both of us, i'll leave my purse at home and he can drive us... I'm learning slowly. I'm litterally about £100-150 out of pocket since meeting him, cause he's been in serious debt, I felt sorry for him, but now i've told him i'm not doing it anymore, he's not said anything since. He still seems to like me, still wants to see me... so i'll take my time, if it always stays like this, fine! It's nice to have someone to chill out with every other friday night, i'd be spending the evening alone anyway, so why not lol. He is lovely, but we've both got history, so this will do us both good.

Anyway, I daren't weigh myself my lovely, daren't!!!! I'm not going to make goal or anywhere near goal for my birthday, but to be honest there's nothing planned and money won't allow. I'll do what I can every now and then. Hopefully if I can sort my finances out, I'll be able to spend a bit more on healthy food and perhaps go cold turkey on sweet things for a while... we'll see.

I'm the same feel so fat and horrible. Really fed up with the way I feel no energy I feel like how u get before you get a cold if that makes sense. No energy tired all time and just need my bed.

I weighed this morning was 16.12 1/4 then went mac ds for dinner haha. Because Iv got no energy it's effecting my mood big time just really Cnt be bothered. Iv still got some exante bars even thort of doing them for a week because last time i lost 10lb the first week. Just can't face it tho lol. I think Come next week i might do them will give me the wake up call I need and il be thankful for jackets and pasta and salad etc.

Iv never had to share a drive but doesn't sound great. People are unbelievable these days our neighbour opposite completely blocks the road and goes inside for 10 mins haha so funny when people are there pipping for him to move. Just total t****.

Money is tight this end aswell seen to have ran out of everything we bulk buy on all at once. I normally stock up on toilet rolls from Costco £30 then dishwasher tabs 15 soap capsules 15 . I only allow 80 for shoppin tho so got be careful next few weeks. Done a freezer shop for next week so save some money so perfect time to eat some bars lol.

Leave your purse at home hahaha love it, I don't blame you babe your money is for you and the kids. Let's face it kids cost a fortune need every penny you have. The way I would be looking at it is ye a meal is 30 quid, id sooner put it away and save it for summer when the kids r off etc. Like you say if he starts paying then that's fair enough but for now stick to ya plan.

Same with meeting his son it's a big thing introducing them you did it so why shouldn't he. Surpose time will tell.

How much do you normally spend on shoppin Hun ? I ordered with ocado last week and saved 20 off a 80 shop and also received a free year delivery pass. Some of it is waitrose things so is quite abit but worth a look. They do. Waitrose essentials and that's not bad price at all and like I said Iv filled my freezer for the next deliver due Friday

I need to go through my statement and actually work it out, I used to work at probation and enrolled in a card that gives you money off shopping and cinema, like cash back, so I do save a little that way, but I never really work out the total spend, it's probably around 250-300 all in after every shopping trips here and there, then theres petrol, that is going up and up, £30 used to last me a month and i'm finding that's going up to £50 now, not sure if it's because i work 5 days instead of 4 so extra day driving and a bit further away, really don't know. I don't have the option of walking as it's that bit further away and I don't fancy cycling even though I work at a place that sells them lol.

Really do have strong feelings for this man, he's a sweetheart, makes me several coffees at work and i never do as I'm busy lol, really enjoy cooking for him last week, he loved my cottage pie with colemans packet haha. He made his own and showed me and it didn't look too good lol, think he needs a bit of guidance with cooking if he ever offers to cook for me lol, or I should just let him go for it and be grateful he tried, I'm not one that should talk as I often burn stuff haha. But in all seriousness, I guess I just keeping one foot out the relationship because I'm scared it'll all fall apart but at the same time, I get the feeling that we're gonna have a great life together once we get through the hard times. Was working out that once his boy leaves full-time education, that'll be more money for him to save up and hopefully my mortgage will be half paid, maybe once it is completely paid, I can think about him moving in, but I am also thinking about my kids future and inheritance, so he'll have to sign something official like a pre-nup... above all this, loving having him around.

Ye fuel is a fortune we spend 110 just on work car for hubby a month it's ridiculous plus like 80 for the other car. To be fair tho I'm always going somewhere and we are never in at the weekends.

I reckon you will see a big difference in him once this last payment is paid aswell . Things can only get better can't they.

Exciting times

Yes, I can't believe i've finally met a lovely man who genuinely adores me lol, it's a breath of fresh air I tell you, I'm always on my guard but that's only natural. Hopefully he'll be sensible with his spare cash though hun, if it was me, not being used to having it, i'd just put it away or at least 2/3's anyway. I try telling him, but at the end of the day, only he can do it. He said we'll go to florida one day, however I'd like to know where we'll find the cash lol. At the same time, I wanna smile and kiss him for thinking of me in his future lol, it's more than anyone else ever did before!

I feel like a right cheapskate moaning about my £50 a month petrol lol, I think tbh, when I was with my ex, I did probably spend about the same as you do, I was always out, but I spent money out too, had no money worries at all as he earned a fair amount... I'm gotten so stingy since being on my own, although I have done a fair amount with the kids too. If money sorts itself out, I'll definitely be doing some caravans next year, and back to the odd west end theatre trip too! This year has been so tight since changing jobs! I got a bonus at work last month so hoping that happens every month, I ended up having to pay a big phone bill as been chatting to my man and didn't have a good phone contract, that's sorted now, he's worth it lol, but have to cut back this month big time.

Half term at the end of the month, mum gonna stay 3 nights over bank holiday as I'll be working the monday, tuesday and wednesday, then I have a lovely long weekend just kids and me, I plan a couple cinema trips, swimming and a fancy dessert at Creams mmm. Depending on the weather, we'll squeeze in the seaside or a park.

Aww I'm so happy for you. I think when your on your own you would have to watch your money more as only you that can sort it isn't it. We have to watch ours as only he earns and don't get any help as he earns to much. Still one wage with 3 people mortgage cars food etc it soon dissapears. As long as bills are paid and were fed that's all that matters that's what I say anyway.

I want to take Olivia Florida one day maybe when about 7/8 so she remembers it.

Be nice if you do get little bonus every month some spare money for you and kids. Sounds like u got good half term planned.

I remeber when I first stared takin to hubby I was 17 and mum paid my contract was Ment be like 30 a month put it this way was well over 100 for about 3 months ooops lol. God knows what used to talk about but did lol sounds like ur the same lol. Used to use all my texts aswell this was before unlimited came in lol.

It's all good fun

Yeah we can talk a bit too long at times and although it's lovely, it stops me doing things I should be doing like chores! But it's still early days and i'm sure things will change one day. I don't want the loved up feelings to end! Really adore him and hopefully if we both still really want this then we'll make it work!
I ended up going to the shop after work to buy naughtiness, biscuits, chocolate and a dessert, Shayne is doing his year 6 sats, so really cheering him on this week, perhaps I'll try being good from Sunday... working all day Saturday 9-6 and I think i'll be needing something but we'll see.

Breakfast and lunch were good, but dinner will be curry sauce chicken, veg & rice, but then I've had a biscuit and probably have another no doubt and I can tell you they are full of syns... keep trying.

Least ur trying Leigh I'm just grabbing anythin and everythin lol.

Good look to your lad sure he will do fab. I could eat choc right now lol. Trying not spend anymore money on food this week as spent 80 but I keep fancying nice things lol

Back