Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

WP_20170310_17_52_31_Pro.jpg

So today I had sweet potato chips, they are quite dry, any suggestions? They taste nice though, obviously not an SP day today :)

I would like to do another two SP days to end the week and set me up for a (hopefully) good loss Monday morning.

So I'm planning wholemeal toast (x2 slices from 400g loaf)
x2 scrambled eggs and fried mushrooms

Some Alpen bars (they were a £1 in Sainsburys this week so thought I would to have on SP days) plums for lunch and quark for desert (with options hot choc mixed in, heard it's quite tasty and this counts as protein and a couple of syns depending on how many spoonfuls I decide)

A light salad for Dinner with quorn beef strips, will flavour with garlic and chilli as not over keen on the taste and need to use them up which is going to take ages as kids won't have them

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you on Monday. I didnt get any hifi bars this week thort sod it il save 8 quid got loads of alpen In Cupboard but after havin hifi the alpen are like rabbit food. Kind of spoilt myself. Might get some warburton thins and try then this week with me being able to have 2 b options could have two at dinner with tuna or somethin sounds nice

Yeah good idea, if you could have half the amount of hi-fi bars, or syn them when you have them as a treat, how many syns are they? Might be lower than a normal chocolate bar, although I wouldn't want to be spending £8 on cereal bars lol. I quite like alpen light bars, but I wouldn't spend £2 a box, really not worth it. The thins are nice, but I wouldn't toast ago, they turn to cardboard and I really did have a crispy bacon sandwich the other morning lol. However, might be nice in a sandwich press if using your HEXA on cheese and ham or something else. I need to get my pannini press out and make use of it more.

Ye don't have one of those unfortunately I'm not keen on wholemeal bread so prob won't like. Don't mind with beans cause can hide the taste.
There 3 syns each if I'm honest wouldn't waste syns on them lol . Just enjoy for b option . I always liked alpen but god these r yummy, like I say spoilt me lol. I agree only buy alpen at a pound. They sell them in pound shops and b and ms for a pound if ever your struggling. We spend a lot on baby bells aswell 2 each a day feels like eating somethin naughty lol. Home bargains do 22 for 3.99 so that's good no way would I pay 2 pound a bag have to find the offered

Yeah if you disguise the wholemeal as it's much better for you and will help you go! ;-)
We don't have a home bargains here, we have b&m's but if it's out my way it's not worth going there especially just to buy something for a £1 lol, if I happen to be there then I'll stock up on some. I'll be avoiding shops as much as I can tomorrow after last week! I buy babybells if on offer in sainsburys but cheaper to just eat be good to yourself extra mature cheddar in Sainsburys, I measure the amount I need, it's grated so nice to sprinkle on salad, pasta, spud or even chicken like I did today. Was planning to have wedges today with cheese but bought the sweet potato and haven't had it in ages so wasn't sure if I'd like it, I did but don't know if cheese would go nice on it!? Anyone tried. I keep seeing sweet potato curry, that might be something to try sometime.
Right think I'm gonna switch off and watch some rubbish tv haha. Have a good evening.

Squaffles are good, although I find they take longer to cook than the packet says, same with the butternut squash chips. But both are nice and completely free :)

definitely will!! Thank you
funny how you get through the week struggling to get out of bed, Saturday arrives, so no work this Saturday but next week, awake 6.40am. Not exercising however not sitting either, need to tidy and clean. Then can relax.
looking forward to breakfast, toast, scrambled eggs with mushrooms. Yum! But first tidy upstairs.

so happy, my scales continue to make me smile, roll on Monday haha, I got this thing right whoop!!

so today will be one of two sp days, starting with this beauty! Put some garlic in the pan with mushrooms, smells devine!

WP_20170311_08_45_01_Pro.jpg

WP_20170311_16_00_22_Pro.jpg
Just made my quark and hot chocolate in it, was an acquired taste, but I quite like it, it's like a very thick fromage frais if you like them, I imagine would be ok on it's own or with fruit, tastes even better knowing you can have it as protein on SP days eh

WP_20170311_19_43_38_Pro.jpg
slight change, rather than salad with quorn beef strips, I'm using stir fry veg & Passat, not used much HEXA so here's some cheese

I plan on having beans on toast for breakfast as they are protein on SP days

will have something light for lunch, probably same as today!

not sure what dinner will be but having ben & jerry's for syns

Iv been thinking today that I'm going to have two rounds of bread and beans for breakfast will prob fill me till tea time each day

Back