Lelly's Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Lellylion, 8 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Lellylion

Lellylion Fat ain't Fab!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have been reading others and figured I needed to get started on mine.

I have just started Xenical Orlistat - first tablet was on Saturday. So far so good, no nasty side effects, then again I have been so careful not to put much fat in my diet on purpose. I'm just about to leave for work so we will see how today goes.

I have been doing Slimming World since middle of last year and already lost just over a stone on that, but it was slow going and I was always finding excuses not to be good, so lets hope the prospect of nasty side effects if I am not good may give me that shove I need.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. coffee queen

coffee queen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    now just trying to eat sensibly
    Hope xenicol helps you lose weight, I have to admit I tried using xenicol and it did not work for me, I had none of the listed side effects in fact quite the opposite- constipation. I even phoned the drug company and was told that I was not eating enough fat in my diet which was rubbish as I even had fish and chips to test them out. I'm sure you will have more luck than me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.