• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lemon Cheesecake Muller..

Not eating a yog that tastes of my fave dessert for 1 syn, cause it'l end up a trillion syns when i reach for the real thing!

tried choc orange options last night, absolute gag. What a shame, smelt so nice but tasted awful.

x

me too, i heart orange flavour...reminds me a little bit of terry's chocolate orange, my FAVE sweetie I think, along with Ferero Rocher....... Ooh, there's a thought, a Ferero Rocher flavour Options

i ADORE the ginger one its so spicy and warming its absolutly lush its my treat at the end of the day if ive done well all day, just been and bought 10 sachets as they are limited edition and im scared of them running out! :rolleyes:

i thought they'd be really nice, and they smelt just like terrys choc orange, but after a few mouth fulls it was sickly and i really struggled to finish it, (had to as i used it all with milk which was my HEA lol) x

I like the skinny cow mint hot chocolate - only 2 syns ans it's really chocolatey :)

I have just had the Lemon Cheesecake Mullerlight and it was my favourite so far - is it really only 1 syn? I also love the Cadburys Dark Chocolate Highlight - fantastico!!

Love the sound of Ginger Options....... will have a look for them this weekend .... perfect for a wintery evening by the fire :)

They are on offer in ASDA for 20p the lemon cheesecake muller lights and going to use them to make icecream for xmas day dessert...............mmmmmmm.:D