Lemon Cheesecake Muller..

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
Not sure if anyone else has posted this but found Lemon Cheesecake Mullers in Morrisons today - Limited Edition.
Not sure if they are free but just had one and it was yummy!!!
Also found Ginger flavoured Options hot choc today too, off to have that now! :)

The lemon cheesecake one is 1syn on both plans and I ADORE the cadburys highlights hot choc. Having a mocha one tonight Mmmmm

Not eating a yog that tastes of my fave dessert for 1 syn, cause it'l end up a trillion syns when i reach for the real thing!

tried choc orange options last night, absolute gag. What a shame, smelt so nice but tasted awful.

x

Oh I really liked the orange choc one Fern!!!

me too, i heart orange flavour...reminds me a little bit of terry's chocolate orange, my FAVE sweetie I think, along with Ferero Rocher....... Ooh, there's a thought, a Ferero Rocher flavour Options

i ADORE the ginger one its so spicy and warming its absolutly lush its my treat at the end of the day if ive done well all day, just been and bought 10 sachets as they are limited edition and im scared of them running out! :rolleyes:

i thought they'd be really nice, and they smelt just like terrys choc orange, but after a few mouth fulls it was sickly and i really struggled to finish it, (had to as i used it all with milk which was my HEA lol) x

I like the skinny cow mint hot chocolate - only 2 syns ans it's really chocolatey :)

I have just had the Lemon Cheesecake Mullerlight and it was my favourite so far - is it really only 1 syn? I also love the Cadburys Dark Chocolate Highlight - fantastico!!

I also love the Cadburys Dark Chocolate Highlight - fantastico!!

Me too and the great thing is they come in at 1.5 syns each - good enough to have two lol!

Hi Amm451, wow only 1.5 syns I've been counting them as 2 - excellent that extra 0.5 of syns will be used wisely!! I'm so sad!!
:D

Love the sound of Ginger Options....... will have a look for them this weekend .... perfect for a wintery evening by the fire :)

are these youghurts defo 1 syn? i thought they would be free as there the light ones :confused:

Yes, they are def 1 syn each. I checked on SW website.

I love skinny cow hot choc - when i did weight watchers id have one with 3 marshmallows melted in it... yummmiiiii xx

oh my god, these muller light lemon cheesecake are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice, defo my fav muller now:D

Back