Lemon Cheesecake Muller..

I haven't had any for a long time.
They came out as a special addition a few years ago with apple cake flavour which was just as good. I must have a look to find them.

Ooooh, I can't believe they've brought the lemon cheesecake yogurts back - they were lush! LEt me know if you happen to see a Cherry Bakewell Mullerlight on your travels - I had one onece, limited edition, but could never find it again! It's almost as though I imagined it! lol

Ooooh, I can't believe they've brought the lemon cheesecake yogurts back - they were lush! LEt me know if you happen to see a Cherry Bakewell Mullerlight on your travels - I had one onece, limited edition, but could never find it again! It's almost as though I imagined it! lol

oooo i want that one too!! lol
NOT FAIR!! lol

well. i gave in and ate a lemon cheesecake, it was very nice, but.. as a muller. i expect them to be free and wouldnt continue to eat them at 1 syn a time. Really wish they'd bring back cherry bakewell.. that sounds gurt lush :D

It not that SW changes the syn values! The manufacturer of the product will often change the recipe and this can affect the syn value.

They were free last summer/autumn and were discontinued when the winter berries limited edition was introduced in the autumn.

These ones have a bit of biscuity stuff in .

Back