1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Lemon Ice Lollies

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by avisk, 19 May 2010 Social URL.

1. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    I do love ice lollies when the weather gets warm and I have just discovered a new one (well, new to me anyway).

They are Waitrose Cloudy Lemonade Ice Lollies. They are quite large and although I can't find a syn value for them they are 69 calories each which I reckon would be 3.5 syns (please tell me if I have got this wrong).

The ingredients are just water, lemon juice and sugar and they are quite sharp, almost sour, very refreshing and DELICIOUS!! There are 6 in the box - sorry I have lost the receipt so I can't tell you the price.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sound lovely!! I think you're right on the syns too... hmmm, off to Waitrose to get some for this warm weekend methinks!! Thanks :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.