(lengthy)It doesn't feel like its working...

BlackRose

Gold Member
I'm still in ketosis, My behind is raw from pooping (a bug methinks -sorry for the TMI)! But I feel kind of bloated and no different. Bloated AND HUNGRY!! Week one was meant to be toughest -this week has been the real trial for me. I come on here and I'm all happy and inspired. BUt...once I'm away from the computer I want to sleep, eat and sleep some more.

Last week I was all sucking my tummy in in front of the mirror going -'Look at the difference already! I can suck in again!' -not so this week -maybe period working on me. I'm comepletely irregular and hormones can start for 3 weeks before a period (if any! -PCOS ya see :cry:). I know I should just shut up until I get weighed tomorrow and see, but what if there's nothing off?!?!

At the docs earlier this week the scales said 13st 8lbs, which would mean a stone off in less than 2 weeks, but we all know that the pharmacists scales are not going to tell me that.

Has anyone ever felt like they weren't losing and then didn't? Or perhaps felt like this but did?

I am sorry you're feeling down and sorry you're hungry. (((big hugs)))

What would you say to one of us in the same position?

I am betting something along the lines of:
* Of course you have lost weight. You won't notice such a huge difference at this point because in the first week just having an empty stomach makes you look a lot slimmer instantly.
* Don't second guess yourself about how much you've lost - that's not your job right now, and it can distract you from what is your job right now. Your job right now is to do Lipotrim, it's Lipotrim's job to make you lose the weight fast and it has a 100 per cent success rate.
* The feelings will pass, get through it by doing whatever you need to do, except eating. If that means sleeping, sleep. It won't be forever, and it's an investment in you. You might feel guilty...but you'd tell us to do the same thing.

Agreed Rachel, you're on a roll! (not a bread one lol)

And BlackRose, yes, I feel like that often, I think it's just my inner critic trying to tell me I'm getting it wrong again blah blah blah.... the same critic who told me I was fat when I was 55kg blah blah blah...

I felt I hadnt lost much this week but to my surprise I lost another 7.5lbs it may wellbe your hormones and if you are going to the toilet so much are you drinking enough water to make it up??

good luck with weigh in

:eek::eek: You're spot on ya know.:cry:

Time to practise what I preach eh? Okay! Time to shake it off and focus on that skinny outfit!

I WILL BE A FOXY BEATCH!!! ;)

Thanks Rachel. :D ((returns hugs))

oh Liberty, I sooo know that inner critc! 9st and I thought I was fat -now thats my goal lol CRAZY!!

And yes eyesdontlie -so much water drunk Noah has just started herdin animals 2 by 2 into my stomach. :)

Just got to get over it and keep on keepin on! :D

Rachel's right - you've been a massive support for everyone on here and you know yourself that LT works, sometimes in a mysterious way!

I know what you mean about a raw bum (!) - constipated is one thing I haven't been LOL!

I know what you both mean - 9 st and I'm a heffer - 15 stone - fat?!?! me?!?! How our minds play tricks

Funny, I was the same. I got down to 8.5 stone at one point in college, and I'm a curvy 5 feet 6. I still wanted to lose more, and now I look at pictures and I looked so unhealthy. What are we like?!?

:cry::cry:eek:kay I feel foolish and weepy at the support now lol

And I'm sorry about your sore bum too andhow hehe Wont it be ironic if we all get skinny but walk funny! :D

when i see photos of myself at 9 st (am only 5 ft 2) I can see how good i looked but i spent the whole time comparing myself with two girls at work who were tall and slim. If I knew then what I know now, I'd have been so much happier. Bizarre - perhaps I should be studying psychology not massage!!

I dont know -I kind of want to see you dressed as a salmon ;) -Or if you wear your salmon uniform -you could still do psychology and ask yourt patients if they see anything strange.

this salmon thing is becoming strangely appealing.......does it keep you in ketosis just being dressed as one????

again, may I bring up the issue of smell...

as my breath smells from ketosis and my wee smells from tinned asparagus, i think any fishy odour would be a welcome distraction LOL

LMAO!!! I think its time to put the salmon back in the water! lol

as my breath smells from ketosis and my wee smells from tinned asparagus, i think any fishy odour would be a welcome distraction LOL

OMG!! LMAO!! I dont know what tinned asparagus smells like but if its like sugar puffs then I'm with ya! lol -Oh god I'm so embarrassed now! lmao:eek::eek:

heh heh hope you're feeling better now!! x x

We have this diet all misunderstood! You lose weight but ya smell like an abbatoir! I never thought I'd focus so much on my bodily odours in my life! lol

OMG!! LMAO!! I dont know what tinned asparagus smells like but if its like sugar puffs then I'm with ya! lol -Oh god I'm so embarrassed now! lmao:eek::eek:

ugh ugh ugh!!

heh heh hope you're feeling better now!! x x

I am! Well and truly! lol -thanks everyone.

Time for shake number 2 -I think I'll have the strawberry. :D

I'll check in later ladies -got me some housework and kids to feed. :D

LOVE YIZ ALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back