Lent Challenge. What are people giving up?

Nearly accidentally succumbed to alcohol. Hubby has bought some wine, poured himself a glass and asked if I wanted a taste. Picked up the glass and thankfully realised before tasting it.

The boss brought us maccys for breakfast today, but technically I've not broken my lent challenge as a:it's Sunday and b:I didn't buy it lol x

I failed my lent challenge last night, had some chocolate while watching tv. Wasn't much so I had a word with myself and going to start a fresh today.

Sorry I had a bit of chocolate last night, I had half a magnam ice cream before I realised it was chocolate :-( never even thought about it being covered in chocolate, but my friend says you can have Sundays off :) didn't eat it all it was very sweet.
Hope everyone else is doing ok and managed the weekend xx

Day 'don't know how many of no chocolate or alcohol'

:cry: I've not caved in yet, but I sooooo want a teeny piece of chocolate!

Today is day 13.
Including the rest of today there are 34 days to go.

But I don't expect you wanted to know that really, did you?

Resisted a glass of wine last night :)

Ok I failed yesterday, 3 weeks without wine and i wasnt missing it as much as i thought, but 3 weeks and not loosing really peeved me off. So I ate a crunchie and drank a bottle of red and boy do i feel better for it. I didnt actually enjoy it as much as i thought and i know ill def get through the remaining 30 odd days. But the crunchie was lush mmm.

Finally being 100% and no alcohol have paid off with a 2lb loss. Surprised I'm not missing alcohol at the moment.

arctic_blonde_not_grey said:
How is everyone getting on?

Gone quiet in here, thought I saw some tumble weed rolling on by!

30 & 3/4 days till Easter Sunday.

I make that over a quarter of the way through.

Still no snacking. Still want some biscuits. But saying that I guess I don't 'need' them, just want and it's pointed out that I'm a boredom eater. So instead of reaching for the snacks I look at all the clothes I'll want when I'm a skinny mini :)

I'm still here.
55.92 miles covered - 144.08 to go.
I'm about 2 miles behind plan, but should get back ahead over the weekend.

And I've had a couple of not entirely on plan days - for which Charity has benefitted. But I still haven't had chocolate or tea.
The chocolate is fine. Tea is killing me!

I'm still here and caffeine free. :) I have had some chocolate though as the level of caffeine in choc is less than the level I decaff coffee. :)

Still no chocolate or alcohol here, not even a mini slip up. REALLY fancy some chocolate, but am being strong :)

still wine free! doing better than I thought I would

i am finding it quite easy now, although have got my choccy ready for Easter Sunday!!

Back