Les Mills appreciation thread

:D it's gonna be epic!
Call 01772 682000 to book, it's at ribby hall village sport and leuisure centre. Wrea green :)

We've had more of the international trainers come here too, Kate slee did our launches last time

Hi :eek:

I am fairly new to les mills - exercise in general really! Am doing 3 les mills a week Bodystep, body combat and pump - they totally rock!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

theres no official body step class at the gym I use, but the instructor who does the sunday step is a body step instructor and does that :p

I'll be setting off straight from work too, I only finish at 4.15 :(

Am gutted as my Bodystep class was cancelled today :mad: have a class tomorrow so will need to work extra hard! Zumba on Saturday, pump on Sunday, combat Monday, must get this butt fit and healthy lol

I have body attack tommorow, could do combat too but I don't like the instructors class :(

Well the ribby hall classes with Rachel are coming soon, combat is full and room on shbam still

sh'bam and combat with Rachael was awesome.

new combat is so so so soooooo good. the ab track is a killer. proper sweat fest!!

its amazing.

the ab track will hurt.

the new combat is fab, its our launches on sunday :)

haven't heard the new pump music, hmm hope I like it.... I don't do pump that often but if its crap then I wont bother until its mixing up time

the new combat is fab, its our launches on sunday :) haven't heard the new pump music, hmm hope I like it.... I don't do pump that often but if its crap then I wont bother until its mixing up time

I like the new sets, especially squats, triceps and biceps. Going again tomorrow so may feel a bit better about it!
Very sore today, upped my weights at the same time as the new release so double whammy to my poor muscles!

Back