Les Mills appreciation thread

Need to do more weights really if I'm doing tough mudder next year, need more upper body Strengh.

some of my mates from the gym did it, looked so much fun! :D

Really like the new combat although the Beethoven track is somewhat naff!

combats my fave, attack will grow on me..... only track I like is track 9 (pour some sugar on me)

Did the new attack tonight, first time I've done anything more strenuous than legs bums and tums in a few weeks as I was laid up poorly, then after recovery have been away in Germany!
Is it me or is track 9 really difficult to get the timing on? Found it really weird!

it is weird timing wise! do love it though.

its either do body attack for 60 minutes at one gym, or at the other either 45 min body attack and 60 min combat....

hmm

finally done the new pump :D

Have just finished a 4 hour combat-a-thon for cancer research and it was fab! I'm really aching now though :) all for a worthwhile cause

:D ooh bet it was fab!

done RPM for the first time, owwwww it hurts. did pump after it too :)
wasn't sore after doing 13.5 mile run this morning but I am now

was the les mills GFX03 yesterday in Sheffield, epic!

new body pump- shoulders. serious pain there, familiar with bottom halves yes, but top halves in shoulders.... OUCH! tip - go slightly lighter than normal. you will get DOMS after it.
triceps- more pain....

did 3 pumps yesterday, wasn't even using max weight and it was tough. prepare for pain after this release guys

remember this too, single single double. its a link in all the newest programmes

was the les mills GFX03 yesterday in Sheffield, epic! new body pump- shoulders. serious pain there, familiar with bottom halves yes, but top halves in shoulders.... OUCH! tip - go slightly lighter than normal. you will get DOMS after it. triceps- more pain.... did 3 pumps yesterday, wasn't even using max weight and it was tough. prepare for pain after this release guys remember this too, single single double. its a link in all the newest programmes

Are you trying to instill fear in us Gina?!!
I went back last week after a 4 week break (holidays then illness) and it was torturous. Had DOMS for days after but surprisingly found I needed to increase my squat weight! I love this current release with the exception of lunges.

Had to skip this morning as woke with a horrendous shoulder pain that I can't shift :( Ibuprofen and paracetamol for breakfast!!

shoulder track is brutal, almost everyone else who did it is saying on the facebook page the same about that one!

my aches spreading now, inner thighs are so sore :(

les mills UK

well the ache has finally gone, think a gentle run helped so much

I've been doing pump for about 6 weeks now, recently increasing to twice a week. The lunge track for me is hell, I can't do it without weight, let alone with it!

Instructor said the new shoulder track was insane, something like 32 overhead presses. Surely they must realise most people cannot do that, not even with a 2.5 at each end?!

Not tried any of the others yet as trying to do C25k as well but maybe I will in the new year :D

It's the top half upright row that bloody hurts....
Did that class 3 times at the GFX03

Back