Les Mills appreciation thread

sounds quite good actually, especially if you havent been doing it that long!

i had the chanch to do the new step at unleashed, it looked really really good! i have no co-ordination however, and tripped over the step twice in 5 minutes. after that i gave up and decuded to save my energy for combat lol!

D: got another 4 weeks until i get to do it again :( want it noooooow *tantrum*

only just, our gym dosent get them until mid october :(

I too did the new 49 release tonight - that Barbara Striesand track really got me going - I can't help but shaking my hips at the same time :eek: I was DRIPPING by the end, I <3 it. I am a real Combat Convert now :D :D

I'm expecting the new release on Thursday when I go so hope I can keep up lol

how are you all finding track 7?! that one has alot of running man knee's in it, i was almost slipping on other people's sweat during that one :(

Thanks gina, so.many people have been doing it so long at my gym I feel like my weights are so low.

Such a shame you haven't got step at your gym, its fab ! I can't wait for the new one! we get the new releases from the first of October, I'm so excited ... what's the new pump like?

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Still waiting for the new release got a couple of weeks to go I think! Still hard work tonight made myself feel a little bit sick :-( never sure if that's good or not!!!

attack... expect a high intensity workout, its more energetic than combat, it is a hard class but its worth it :)

new pump is amazin! love love love it, the bicep track and lunges are my fave out of them all but thats only becuase i love lunges (im not odd.... honest) and the biceps is bon jovi! the power press is still in there, nothing "new" really, just a tad harder.

found out the launch day we have is the 8th of october. woohoo! ooh and as thats a saturday, its a triple! attack, combat AND pump :D WOOHOOO!!!

les mills are too addictive.... :p

i love the running track :D

i always say this about new releases, but they get harder each time!

ooh exiting! not long until the new launches, they are coming to tyhe gym i go to the 8th, but im going to a different gym on the 1st where they are having the new launches! :D

Back