Les Mills appreciation thread

oh thats a relief, i mean i try as hard as i can to keep my technique right but was concerned at how much my arms ache after. the current back track is tough. I am loving this release

i love the new lunge track too, not sure if it was the last release but the rihanna one... it wasnt that challenging. this new one though, ouch!

ooh enjoy yourself chublock! :D

i was booked in for attack, combat and pump this morning. last night however in tesco the floor was wet (and no wet floor sign!!!) so i only went and slipped. the right side of my body is sore- bruised my hand, arm and top of my leg. hurts alot. i only lasted 20 minutes in attack before it was too painful to even do low impact :( *sad face*

Oh no Gina, hope you feel better soon!

I don't know how I will eeek tomorrow, Upped more weights today and boy does an extra kg either side make a difference

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

katoof said:
I managed to up a couple of my weights tonight, boy will i hurt tomorrow. managed....

Warm up 3.5
Squats 8.5
Chest 5
Back 5
Tricep 5
Biceps 4.5
Lunges 6

Gone up to ...
Warm up ...3.5
Squat...8.5
Chest...6
Back ...6
Triceps...5
Biceps...5
Lunges...8.5

Feel nervous about how much pain I will be in tomorrow. I am pleased as been doing pump since mid September and I eeek a lot stronger already. What classes is everyone doing tomorrow, I have step and attack

Gone up to ...
Warm up ...3.5
Squat...8.5
Chest...6
Back ...6
Triceps...5
Biceps...5
Lunges...8.5

Feel nervous about how much pain I will be in tomorrow. I am pleased as been doing pump since mid September and I eeek a lot stronger already. What classes is everyone doing tomorrow, I have step and attack

OMG! You must have brilliant upper body strength. I'm pretty pathetic! I can only manage 2kg for chest/triceps and biceps!

still a bit sore from friday, but its getting better. managed to do pump yesterday but couldnt go into a side plank on my right hand side. other than that it went well! my legs are acheing from squats today, yay!

Bodybalance class today...I missed last Monday, so it was more tricky today. Pump tomorrow :)

double attack or combat... choices choices....

upped my warm up weight to 9kg now, wahey.

gina_b said:
double attack or combat... choices choices....

upped my warm up weight to 9kg now, wahey.

Well done you on the warm up, in still not brave enough to add the extra kg each side for warm up... can't you do one of each , a combat and an attack?

Not aching as much as I predicted apart from my chest

the new pump 80 has plyometric lunges in it.... without a bar i hope. if thats true about there being no leg tracks ill be gutted at no squats! i love squats.... its my favourite :(
wanted to have my bicep weight as warm up but 9kg is close enough for it for now :)

they are at two different gyms, one gym has spinning and combat, tyhe others got double attack... i went with attack :)

gina_b said:
the new pump 80 has plyometric lunges in it.... without a bar i hope. if thats true about there being no leg tracks ill be gutted at no squats! i love squats.... its my favourite :(
wanted to have my bicep weight as warm up but 9kg is close enough for it for now :)

they are at two different gyms, one gym has spinning and combat, tyhe others got double attack... i went with attack :)

Hun what are plyometric lunges?

Hun what are plyometric lunges?

How to Do Plyometric Lunges - YouTube
these, they are pure evil :D im hoping they wont be fast like that, or with a bar. if its with a bar i wont be able to use my normal lunge weight, not even half of it. kinda looking forward to it though, sounds intreging. my normal lunge weight is 20kg, i wont even use 10kg if its fast like that.

Last edited:
Back