Les Mills appreciation thread

ours is on the 13th of april, very very exited.

looking forward to the new pump mostly

:D
the lauch day is a saturday i think... and metafit is on saturday morning.
so that day will be:
metafit
body attack
body combat
body pump

Launch day was gooooooood! Really enjoyed both pump and combat releases! Especially the no parle americano song in combat release!

We had a few tracks from both pump and combat. Track 7 on combat was tough and also the lunge track on pump finishing with the ployometric jump squats on the step.

Combat music seems a bit more cheesier. Looking forward to the full release Thursday

almost launch day and we have ONE OF THE INTERNATIONAL trainers coming to teach it! big big launch, 100 places each on attacka nd combat, 60 places on pump :D

Enjoy gina b. done full combat new release tonight. Full on and track 7 shocks your body. Followed by new pump and I'm now knackered lol. Let us know how launch day goes?

tommorow :D

the stage is set up too :D

did all 3 :)

love them, pump and attack are my faves out of the 3 though.

someone had the cheek to tell me im doing too much after id done pump, yet the instructor did two metafits, zumba, attack and pump.... she didnt do "too much" though.
i know myself when its too much, i know my own body better than anyone else afterall.
if doing 4 classes (only coming to 3 1/2hrs) is too much, then what aout the runners who run 4hrs plus? are they doing too much? no they arnt, they built up to that level and so have i with classes! i would say a beginer its too much doing 4 in one day but im hardly a beginer now.
bit of a rant, im sick of people trying to interfeer with my gym/training!

Just been to pump love the new realease especially the lung track, love jumping on the step I was sweating like a pig lol :)

Hi All, Had to jump in on this thread, am a les mills class lover. Did attack in my lunch break (5th time with the new release- and its starting to get ever so slightly easier). Have pump this evening (love the new lunge track!) but finding the biceps a total killer (and its flipping pink again!!!). Tomorrow is combat (my absolute fave). Am on a high protein diet, so find these classes the best way of burning cals and fat, and leaning my body. Enjoy your workouts everyone!

woke up yesterday at 4am and my back and shoulders were so stiff! tried to make a protein shake and couldnt even shake the mixer, my arms were sore too!

ouch

i love pink, was hoping she'd be back :D

Not that keen on the latest Combat release - except for the Americano track, I love that :)

only done them once, need a few more tries to nkow for sure :p

muay thai track is awful. Makes me want to puke at the end lol.

Gina_b. you go girl! You know when you've had enough? The most I've done on a charity day was starting legs bums and tums (steroid style. Really hard). Followed by rave revival complete with glow sticks , followed by combat and then attack. On my second t shirt for combat and only managed 30 mins of last class attack. God I was so hot and ringing wet I gave up

Would love to do attack. Hopefully putting it on in may. Not sure wether track 7 in combat is the mai Thai track if it is then I felt like puking twice!

Started running a bit more but les mills still rocks.

attack and combat double tonight, the woman who said i was doing too much was in the gym but i avoided her shoving a leaflet in my face as i was going.

yep track 7 is mai tai, bloody tough track!!! loving new attack now, done that one the most. 3rd time this week :) i still get in my running but i dont do pump alot now to fit it all in, do that one about once a week if that now. i do miss it very much

Back