Lesley's 100% diary

Amazing results

Thanks, its great seeing people who have suceeded. I'm sure you'll make it all the way soon. Amazed at the inch loss, I'm a bit suprised that I havn't lost more. Although in time I'm sure it will show. I feel a bit like I'm only losing old weight at the minute as I've been up and down these couple of stone for the last 10 year or more, so can't wait to start losing NEW FAT!!lol:D

Week 5 Weigh in

Well, had weigh in yesterday, bit disappointed only 2lb :wave_cry:. Went off plan yesterday:break_diet:. But didn't go stupid I had some mushrooms on a slice of toast for breakfast and lunch and some spinach, haddock and a poached egg for tea. I am resloved to to a full SS week thsi coming week, to get down into the next stone. On the up I am telling myself that I am still well on target to lose between 4 & 5stone before my Hols.

It was the toast that got you there...

YEAH !! week 6 Weigh in 7LB

:D:D Yeah 7lb off, makes up for lasts weeks 2lb.

Feel I'm really getting there. Now down into the next stone is a really big step. Had a good week on SS+ with just 1 day SS+. Have had cravings towards the end of the week for Pickle i.e gerkin, pickled onions. I think it must be PMT week.

Joined Gym today and already booked to do a balance class, cross between Tai Chi Pilates and Yoga. I will be good to start toning up.

Well done hun :) xx

Week 7

Can't quite believe that I've finally made it below the 24'7.

Went to the Gym for the first time, it was a body balance class, a mixture of Tai Chi, Pilates and Yoga. It was much harder than i anticipated, but just sat out the bits I really couldn't do. The instuctor was really encouraging and said that I would be suprised ant how much easier it would get.

I'm doing 5 SS and 2 SS+ days a week this week, and will be happy if I can still maintain the 3 - 4 lb a week loss. Can't believe that I'm on target to be 22 - 22.7 stone for my holidays.

You can do it

Hi, I stumbled upon your blog and i just wanted to encourage you! I am in the same boat - i started at about 22 stone and have loste nearly 3 in 7 weeks. I was a VLCD before and failed spectacularly because of nibbling. It starts with a nibble or two then its an all 'out binge. At our weight we can't afford the softly softly approach. Going easy on ourselves got us into this boat. I want to tie my shoelaces, wear heels feel sexy! Try stick to it- no milk, cheese etc.

Good luck You have come so far..:)

Hi you 2 seem to have about the same as i do to lose.

I must admit the CD is the best ever diet, so easy as no thinking about food, no trauling around the supermarket thinking of different thing to eat.

Just had a stumble thinking i would be better off on Atkins but what a mistake, back to CD ASAP.

Hang in there well worth it in the end, i gone from a size 30/32 to a 22/24 so far and these are a bit big now but want to wait till i'm in a 18/20 before new clothes shopping spree. Jane

Hi Louie Lou

It's good to see people in the same boat getting there. It really brings it home that it is possible.

Keep it up, we'll deserve a new wardrobe for all our hard work. I'm determined to use the same clothes for a long as I can.

I've set mini goals of a facial after each 2 stone.
Hopefully if I can keep the Gym work up it should carry on falling off.

Week 8 & 9

I've been soo busy at the Gym. I'm doing 2 Aqua classes which are great and a night at the gym.:character00115:
Really disappointed last week as I had stayed exactly the same.:wave_cry:
People have told me that with the excercise the muscles hold onto water, which they need to recover. Anyway no official weigh in last week as cdc was away.
Only lost 2lb this last week :cry: but have consoled myself that 38lb still equates to just over 4lb a week.
Only 2 more weeks of SS.:D

Week 10 & 11

Have been doing the aqua classes Monday & Wednesday and starting to feel the difference. CDC away at the moment so have been a bit a sea. Week 10 found it really hard CDC said tastebuds would change and I was a bit sceptical at first, but boy was she right.
I have gone right off the soups. :yuk:
Picked up a bit of info, I wasn’t aware of that the savoury drink you should only have once a day. Would probably been tempted to have had more especially when I have savoury cravings. Week 10 was also TOM, so had my usual pickle / vinegar cravings (weird).

Have been on the scales, and can’t quite believe it they say 23st 11lb !!! :woohoo:

Still feel that I’m on course for my holiday goal, of being 22st – 22st 7lb. Had a really strict back to basics week, with no bars. I’m finding it easier now to get the water down and am probably having between 5 – 6 pints.

Back