Lesley's weigh-ins

Mercury

Well ive just completed my 4th wk on the diet & i have lost 4 1/4lb this week, im very pleased with that as i put 1lb on last week. I didnt move my ticker last week as i gained so i can move it 3 1/4lbs this week:woohoo:
Good luck to all on your weigh-ins

Hi Kay
Yes im quite pleased with the loss this week but after such a good loss i think i may have a small loss next week but a loss is a loss how ever small.
How are you getting on, have you had your 1st week weigh-in yet, hope you have a good loss :fingerscrossed: good luck

Thanks Caroline
How are you doing on the diet? good i hope, good luck.

Morning Mercury :)

Not doing too badly - can't seem to stick to it properly for a day at the moment, but I'm telling myself that if I stick to it for four weeks I can get down to the 18 stone. Four weeks is a short time :)

It's great to see you doing so well :D Not long until you are in that "healthy" BMI range.

Well done Lesley - you're doing really well. Keep up the good work! xx

5wk weigh-in & no loss this week & i know why to much of this:character00254:this:7834:& this:icecream: oh well it could have been a lot worse so i think i got away lightly with my weigh-in this week, so heres to a better week & a loss at the end.
Good luck to everyone on there weigh-ins this week ;)

No shame in staying the same - Especially when you know why!

Good luck this week x

Sometimes we all need a break and a little treat week. It may even help stop plateaus (apparently!)

Good luck for this week :D

Back