Less of liz!!!

Feel quite hungry today. Not sure why. Not caved though which I'm pleased about.

I do feel very achy too, my legs feel like I've ran a marathon. Wonder if this is due to the diet or if I'm coming down with something?

That's good you've not caved. You can get pains in your legs due to lack of salt. On cambridge your not allowed salt and I used to get legs cramps in bed at night x

Thanks Marie, that must be what it is. It's mainly in my joints to be honest, it's not too bad but just feels like I've done loads of exercise which I haven't!

How are you doing at the mo?

I've been hungry the last few days. My totm is due so dunno if it's that or just more - I want something - rather than actual hunger.
Yeah it's a strange feeling. Like you've been walking for miles and your legs are aching. Tho I'd barely moved the whole day. Try some salt, see if it helps. If not you might be coming down with something :(

Mine does feel like actual hunger so I'm trying to drink more as maybe its thirst. I do feel really achy as well as really tired too so wonder if it is just one of the joys of ketosis. I'd been pretty side effect free until now do suppose it had to happen at some point.

At least it's the weekend tomorrow so I can grab a nap if I'm lucky!

I'm making a cake today for my aunts McMillan morning tomorrow. This will be torture!

Just got home from the pub. I was very good, had steak with veg and salad and had sparkling water. May have gone over my calories slightly but nothing too bad. Never thought I would do that a couple if weeks ago, admittedly I did change it from being a full in night out to a meal in the pub, but still had fun.

Night all
X

Off to a Macmillan coffe afternoon now. So instead of cake I can have water. Yummy yummy!

Will take a bar with me though in case I get tempted.

Hope you are all having a good day. X

Well done!! Good resistance. I just had a dark Truffa bar while my friends tucked into cake and to be honest it was soooooo good! I actually think I preferred it!!
Hope the Macmillan coffee morning raised lots. Very good cause xx

It was sooooo hard. I love cake, but very proud I managed it. I also turned down a macdonalds too. This weekend has been a real test!

Well done on the truffa bar, it does help doesn't it?!

I'm a bit nervous about weigh in tomorrow after losing such a big amount last week, I'm worried I won't lose anything tomorrow. Watch this space!.....

Go Liz. Your totally in the zone :) x

I really am actually, although I'm struggling a lot more now. I am missing a few things but I'm determined to carry on.

I tried on some of my 18 jeans today and they are just a bit too small still, but my 20s are falling down so I need to lose a bit more to get in them comfortably. I'm losing weight elsewhere but it doesn't seem to be budging from my tummy. Think having 2 kids and being overweight for so long has taken its toll. Am a bit worried about how the skin wil be if I to manage to lose the weight! Think I need to start saving for a tummy tuck! :)

I really am actually, although I'm struggling a lot more now. I am missing a few things but I'm determined to carry on. I tried on some of my 18 jeans today and they are just a bit too small still, but my 20s are falling down so I need to lose a bit more to get in them comfortably. I'm losing weight elsewhere but it doesn't seem to be budging from my tummy. Think having 2 kids and being overweight for so long has taken its toll. Am a bit worried about how the skin wil be if I to manage to lose the weight! Think I need to start saving for a tummy tuck! :)

Your defo going to loose the weight. Not if. Your doing it already :).
Other people seem to find the diet easier the longer there on it. Not me. I'm finding it harder. Not because I'm physically hungry. I'm not. I'm struggling with the psychological side of it. Sometimes I just feel sorry for myself and want something. Ya know :(.
I too am worried about loose skin. A combination of years of being overweight with v little exercise. Can't really blame my daughters given there teenagers now. Trying to do some toning but think some loose skin is going to be inevitable.
I'd need full loose skin removal, a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Not a lot to ask haha x

Your defo going to loose the weight. Not if. Your doing it already :).
Other people seem to find the diet easier the longer there on it. Not me. I'm finding it harder. Not because I'm physically hungry. I'm not. I'm struggling with the psychological side of it. Sometimes I just feel sorry for myself and want something. Ya know :(.
I too am worried about loose skin. A combination of years of being overweight with v little exercise. Can't really blame my daughters given there teenagers now. Trying to do some toning but think some loose skin is going to be inevitable.
I'd need full loose skin removal, a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Not a lot to ask haha x

Haha, yes, I could do with all that too!

Know what you mean about feeling sorry for yourself. I felt like that today with the cakes. Other people had a selection of cakes and I felt really sorry for myself. Something that did spur me on was that there were a few very very large ladies there and I just kept thinking, 'I really don't want to get that big' I know that sounds mean, they were lovely people, I just find visual motivation really helps me and I realised that I could end up that large if I keep putting on the weight.

The thought of me being slim is very surreal. I've been this size for so long it has become 'me' so I just can't imagine getting smaller. I'm 100% dedicated though!

Have you been managing to stick to plan Marie!

Yeah I've stuck to plan. Sometimes by the skin of my teeth. Was actually contemplating getting up during the night at 4am the other night to make toast. Actually got as far as padding into the kitchen before I stopped myself in my tracts.

Yeah I do the "biggest in the room" thing. I actually feel relieved if, for once, I'm not the biggest in the room. Mental, cause in no way does our weight define who we are.

My goal is to be a size 16 by Christmas. Sounds mad but to me a 16 is "normal overweight". So that's my first goal

I find these forums such a huge support cause no one else really understands.

Yeah I've stuck to plan. Sometimes by the skin of my teeth. Was actually contemplating getting up during the night at 4am the other night to make toast. Actually got as far as padding into the kitchen before I stopped myself in my tracts.

Yeah I do the "biggest in the room" thing. I actually feel relieved if, for once, I'm not the biggest in the room. Mental, cause in no way does our weight define who we are.

My goal is to be a size 16 by Christmas. Sounds mad but to me a 16 is "normal overweight". So that's my first goal

I find these forums such a huge support cause no one else really understands.

Well done for sticking when you are having such bad cravings though. That's brilliant. That's when I feel most proud of myself when I've found it hard but managed anyway.

Yes, I love these forums too. Everyone knows everything I've been through and going through, can't get that anywhere else. It definitely helps.

16 is my Christmas goal too, maybe even 14 if I'm lucky. Eek, that would be exciting!

Weigh in: another 3 lbs gone! I can't believe it? I honestly thought It would hardly be anything after last week. I'm really pleased! That's 1stone, 2lbs gone in 2 weeks!!!!!

Woooo well done!! That's great!! Xx

Back