ProPoints Less skinny jeans, more lumpy sausages!

Okay, got on them again and they must have been on a dodgy part of the floor, because the first time they said I had gone up to 10st 8lb!! 3lb in 24 hours would have been quite a record! I checked twice and got the same thing.

Just before I left I had one more try, and put them somewhere else and 10st 5 1/4. Still only 1lb off despite all my work, but happier with that nonetheless.

Going to check my weight again when I go shopping later on a different set of scales just to make sure!

My scales did the same last week - so infuriating! Still it makes 1 lb loss seem amazing compared to a 3lb gain hehe :) congrats hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still sticking with 30 day shred. Level two is evil!!

Used most of my weeklies this weekend after a panini and a trip to zizzi yesterday, but that's what they are there for I suppose!

Still sticking with 30 day shred. Level two is evil!! Used most of my weeklies this weekend after a panini and a trip to zizzi yesterday, but that's what they are there for I suppose!

Very true! It's best to use them and feel satisfied instead of not using them and feeling so restricted :)

Well done for sticking to 30DS I remember enjoying parts of L2 but it was definitely harder! Especially the cheerleader one - ouch! Are you noticing any changes yet in your body?

Just finished week 2 of focus t25 alpha - am starting to see changes in my stomach and my thighs/bum which definitely gives me some oomf to continue for the next 3 weeks :D

If I am honest I can't see any changes, and my measurements seem the same but I am rubbish at measuring properly. However couple of people say I look thinner so maybe I have just lost weight in my face!!

Healthy day so far today

Breakfast

Melba toast 2pp
Laughing cow 1pp

Lunch

Tomato soup 2pp
Yogurt 1pp

Dinner

Pasta 4pp
Chicken 2pp
May 0pp
Lots of roast veg 0pp

Snacks

Fruit of course
Wispa 6pp...not had yet but will later

This still leaves me with 8pp but not sure how to use them. May be hungry after Zumba so might have a bowl of cereal!

Well I didn't have any change in weight or measurements on Sat but I took pics and I definitely see more definition in my booty! :) Spose lots happening below the surface (I hope)!

I also gain/lose weight in my fave first which is good as it's the place that's always going to be on show! Congrats :)

Had a bad day yesterday. I had to sack somebody at work, which I hate doing (probably worse for them though!) I then stress ate chocolate biscuits, a sausage roll and a bag of crisps. Then more chocolate biscuits to round it off!

I was so tempted to write the whole day off, but I didn't I got back on track. Of course I was over my points, and had no weeklies or AP's to use for some of it either. However I will be back in a positive number by WI on Friday as I put in 3AP's per day for 30 day shred.

I was so tired after all the junk food, that I nearly gave myself the day off the shred last night, but ended up doing it at 10.30pm. I feel so much better for doing it too!

Today will be tricky as I have another networking lunch and have no idea what will be on the menu. It will be a hot meal of some sort though, so can always count it as my dinner, then have something light later. Probably better actually as I run a Youth Club on a Wednesday night so never have time to eat properly! Although tonight we are making mini pizzas, so may have one of those!

Not a great eating day today. Accidentally are. Burger and chips at lunch ?

However have done power walking and shred to try to mitigate a bit.

Weigh in day tomorrow ? not the day to eat bad stuff but hopefully a loss!

A good loss! 2 and 1/2lbs off! Very happy with that!

Friday is my blow out day, ended up having 4 glasses of wine so head feels very fuzzy this morning! Glad I am driving to the party we are off to later.

No idea what food will be though ?

Off to primary in a bit for a mini splurge and a new dress for tonight.

Skipped shred yesterday so now a day behind!

Congrats on your loss! I too splurged yesterday - had a 33pp meal - a pizza burger (apparently that's a real thing haha!) and then some chocolate and WW hot chocolate!

However I pointed everything so I will just steer clear of my weeklies, bust my backside working Out this week and hope for Saturdays weigh in to show me mercy lol

Hiya yes saw the pic of the pizza burger, it looked awesome!

Today I have been very good, a nice salad for lunch, glass of wine (just one!) at the pub earlier and a lovely chicken roast dinner tonight. Still enough points left for my evening chocolate without dipping further into my weeklies.

Tomorrow's lunch is all made. Homemade croutons using my new find:

Attachments

• image-2854128427.jpg
    image-2854128427.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 53
  • image-398231914.jpg
    image-398231914.jpg
    530.6 KB · Views: 60
Mmm where did you buy that? I love garlic!

So, stayed on track yesterday and even went to Zumba and did my shred. Although I think both of the exercise bits were a bit half hearted!

Todays food diary:

Breakfast

Rice cakes x 3 (2PP)
Laughing Cow x 2 (1PP)

Lunch:

Warburtons thin (3PP)
Philly (1PP)
Prosciutto (1PP)
Salad (0PP)

Dinner (planned)

Chicken Kiev (8PP)
150g potatoes roasted in frylight (3PP)
Spinach gently wilted and cooked with my new garlic oil frylight (can't wait to try this!)
Courgettes roasted (probably with garlic frylight too!)

Leaves 7PP for snacks this evening.

Going to the pub later but will just have a diet coke. Meeting up with a friend who has just signed up to WW through a ******* deal, but doesn't understand the app, so hopefully can get her going with it!

Wow just noticed that minimins censored the word group on!! Wonder why??

anyway allow me to introduce my two current best dieting friends

I use the a tsp of the garlic sauce mixed with 0pp mayo to make a spicy salad dressing which is delicious and no points!

I eat blue cheese laughing cow every morning for breakfast on rice cakes or Melba toasts. Just 1pp for two points plus 2pp for x3 rice cakes. I live rice cakes so much and they are great for a quick low pp snack too.

Both are becoming absolute staples just like fry light!

Did my shred and did it properly tonight. Have had a sneaky glass of wine so the curly wurly I am about to have will use 2 weeklies but very happy with that as I do usually use them all up and still will have 11 left plus my activity points.

Feel like this week will be a 1lb loss but I only have 7.5lb to get to goal so expect it to be slow from here on in!

Attachments

• image-3749115405.jpg
    image-3749115405.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 52
  • image-4033249565.jpg
    image-4033249565.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 45
Hey Hun, you are doing fab!!! Well done

I am loving the sound of all your new finds, I'm on the hunt for blue cheese triangles and the garlic fry lite! It's a staple in my house as it is :)

Cx

Just discovered the "like" button, took me ages to find it!

Food for today:

Breakfast:

Melba toast x 6 (2PP)
Laughing Cow x 2 (1PP)

Lunch:

Chicken 50g (1PP)
Grated LF Cheese 20g (1PP)
Salad dressing (0PP)
Lots of salad (0PP)
Ricecake x 2 (1PP)
Laughing Cow x 2 (1PP)

Dinner (the good bit!)

Spaghetti Carbonara WW style (11PP)

Recipe for 1 serving:

70g dried spaghetti
15g parmesan
30g ex light philly
Parsley
1/2 an egg
finely diced onion
2 cloves garlic
1 1/2 slices prosciutto in small pieces

Basically just cook the spaghetti according to the packet. Meanwhile in a small bowl mix together the egg, grated parmesan, Philadelphia and parsley and set aside.

In a frying pan gently fry the onions and garlic in frylight, then add the prosciutto and cook till crispy.
Once pasta is done drain it leaving a little bit of water, then add the onion and prosciutto and the eggy mixture, stir it all through and serve in a warm bowl.

Works out at 11PP

For me it's filling enough, but it is a fairly small portion I think. Maybe serve with a side salad or add some mushrooms or other veg if you want to bulk it out. I prefer my carbonara veg less though!

This is genuinely one of my absolute favourite meals and tastes like a proper authentic carbonara, not those horrible slimy ready meals!

That sounds fab! I'm not a fab of it usually but only ever tried ready meals ..

Which Melba toast do you buy? How many pp in your garlic peri peri? Cx

Melba toast is usually the Asda one.

My calculator says 0 PP in garlic peri peri sauce, I never use more than a tbsp.

The ready meal ones are rank, nothing like proper carbonara. Can't wait for dinner now, so hungry but got my emergency banana at the ready!

Spent some time this afternoon putting what I have eaten the last couple of days into myfitnesspal to work out the cals / carbs / protein of what I have been eating. For the most part it's within what they recommend for me to lose weight at around 1200 cals a day, but that's not allowing for what I eat at the weekends when I use up most of my weekly points!! If I tracked those days I would be well over!

I'm just in from Tesco and they didn't have the cheese, garlic fry lite or the peri peri :(

I'm making homemade burgers and chips this evening cx

Back