had a lovely dinner tonight so thought i'd share the recipe.
- pasta (any dried type)
- quorn bacon (0.5 syns per pack)
- half vegetable stock cube made up with hot water (all stock is now free)
- 85g low fat soft cheese (philly light - use as a B choice)
- 42g cathedral city light (B choice)
- Cook pasta and fry off the quorn bacon and mushrooms using frylight and set aside.
- fry garlic and onion in frylight for a few minutes then add the soft cheese and a small amount of stock - stir continuously. the cheese will melt into the stock to form a creamy sauce.
- Season to taste.
- add the mushrooms and quorn bacon to the sauce and combine with the drained pasta.
- top with grated :cheese: