LET DOWN

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sarah28, 29 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sarah28

sarah28 Full Member

Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    2DAY WELL IVE CAVED IN YEPPPPP IVE ATE CHOC,BEEN DOWN IN DUMPS 4 DAY N 2DAY IVE BLOWN ALL MY HARD WORK :break_diet: X X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    oh hun, you probably feel horrible about yourself now, but put it all behind you, back on track tomorrow and don't dwell on it! I'm not going to lecture you this diet is so tough sometimes and we are all individules. try not to worry xx

4. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    :hug99:Aww sarah I hope you can get back on track dont beat yourself up. It's so difficult at times. Im struggling at the moment and feel like eating big time so thats why I have logged on here I hope this feeling passes. Just start afresh tomorrow and take it one day at a time.

5. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    dont panic, we all have little slip ups and it shouldnt stop yur journey... start afresh tomorrow, and dont beat yourself up as this does more damage than the chocolate.. the guilt cycle... get a good nights sleep and wake up tomorrow with a positive head xxx

6. leanbean

leanbean Full Member

Ah dont dwell on it you will only make yourself feel worse and you have already proved to yourself that you can do it. Keep going we are all on your side :talk017:- see here we are! Have a glass of water, a good nights sleep (not too many wee interruptions hehe) and back to the programme tomorrow.

Leanbean x

7. dd26

dd26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.48%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    tomorrow'a a new day hun. draw a line under it and move on :)
    x

8. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Yep the same as everyone has said, you've done it, you can't undo it carry on and pick yourself up, you'll be back on track in no time

9. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Don't worry about it. It's a blip and start afresh today if you can. You can do this, you know you can. Good luck!

10. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done for coming on here and confessing, cleans the soul. Now to put your positive head back on your shoulder and tell yourself you CAN do this, for a few short weeks of your life. I promise if you stick to it 100%, with loads of water, in days...you will no longer feel hungry, thats a promise.

11. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    :whoopass:

Remember this feeling your having the next time you want to eat or catch yourself reaching for food - do you really want that feeling again? As i can imagine it is not very nice!!

But you cant turn back the clock so just get on with it. Put it behind you and focus again on your ultimate goal.

:)

12. corkguy38

corkguy38 Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(25%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    het forget about it we all have good days and bad days just scratch it off to a bad day and tomorrow is startng a fresh

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.