LET DOWN

sarah28

2DAY WELL IVE CAVED IN YEPPPPP IVE ATE CHOC,BEEN DOWN IN DUMPS 4 DAY N 2DAY IVE BLOWN ALL MY HARD WORK :break_diet: X X

oh hun, you probably feel horrible about yourself now, but put it all behind you, back on track tomorrow and don't dwell on it! I'm not going to lecture you this diet is so tough sometimes and we are all individules. try not to worry xx

:hug99:Aww sarah I hope you can get back on track dont beat yourself up. It's so difficult at times. Im struggling at the moment and feel like eating big time so thats why I have logged on here I hope this feeling passes. Just start afresh tomorrow and take it one day at a time.

dont panic, we all have little slip ups and it shouldnt stop yur journey... start afresh tomorrow, and dont beat yourself up as this does more damage than the chocolate.. the guilt cycle... get a good nights sleep and wake up tomorrow with a positive head xxx

Ah dont dwell on it you will only make yourself feel worse and you have already proved to yourself that you can do it. Keep going we are all on your side :talk017:- see here we are! Have a glass of water, a good nights sleep (not too many wee interruptions hehe) and back to the programme tomorrow.

Leanbean x

Yep the same as everyone has said, you've done it, you can't undo it carry on and pick yourself up, you'll be back on track in no time

Don't worry about it. It's a blip and start afresh today if you can. You can do this, you know you can. Good luck!

Well done for coming on here and confessing, cleans the soul. Now to put your positive head back on your shoulder and tell yourself you CAN do this, for a few short weeks of your life. I promise if you stick to it 100%, with loads of water, in days...you will no longer feel hungry, thats a promise.

:whoopass:

Remember this feeling your having the next time you want to eat or catch yourself reaching for food - do you really want that feeling again? As i can imagine it is not very nice!!

But you cant turn back the clock so just get on with it. Put it behind you and focus again on your ultimate goal.

:)

Back