Let myself go so bad

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
I have let myself go and I ain't happy at all :(

Need a push

Oh no ken :-( Sounds a bit like you've hit that 'rock bottom, nowhere else to go but up' place through; bit of determination kicking in?! C'mon man. You know you can do it if you find that zone! If i can, you can!!

Hi Ken!

Well, it's simple really isn't it.. You can either feel bad and not grasp the motivation to get stuck in and transform yourself, and in 3 months feel the same as you do now, and the next 3 months after that...

Or you can get stuck in now, get it done, and in 3 months feel amazing, look back and think THANK GOD I STARTED THEN! Come on, Start now. Good luck :) xx

Thanks ever so much

Just what I needed kick up the backside

One thing i am hating is when you go to tescos etc you see all the fatty stuff on deals, and healthy food crazily overpriced

I'm refeeding ATM ken and I know exactly how you feel... It's ridiculous, healthy food shopping costs atleast twice what fattening food shopping costs =(

Yeah it's like went into tescos to get some water bottles and the stuff that was on sale or offer craziness

And the healthy food extortiante rates

Easily spend £100 on healthy foods a week

But I'm getting back on the wagon need to lose this weight it's holding me back, just a year ago I was 10.5 stone

Back