Let the dieting begin........YET AGAIN!!!

Thx guys. Don't think it hurts to have a look on the scales, keeps you going I think. Still just 2lbs down from last week which is good but would have expected more. I think I had too much veg so will cut back tonight as weigh in tomorrow.
Had porridge for breaky got a choccy shake for lunch and might have yet another cottage pie for dinner.

I'm currently sitting in dalgety bay at asda having just bought some coke. They must think we are daft though. They have a box of 15 cans for £5 and yet the cases of 8 are 2 for £5 which gives you one extra for the same price. Maybe it's just me. I check everything.
Anyway better move my butt and make some sales.

Hi i have been awol but good loving slim and save the bars are divine curse them for been only 1 a day :( lol looking forward to getting weighed, i dont expect a big loss because of doing cambridge before slim and save but i have thourghly enjoyed my week so far :) x

Hi i have been awol but good loving slim and save the bars are divine curse them for been only 1 a day :( lol looking forward to getting weighed, i dont expect a big loss because of doing cambridge before slim and save but i have thourghly enjoyed my week so far :) x

Glad to hear your enjoying and managing fine. If you have been 100% then there is no reason why you shouldnt have a good loss.
Look forward to seeing the loss, good luck.

Hi is it your wi tomorrow ? If so good luck:)

Morning ladies,
well is a driech day out there but I suppose we were told it would be.
So jumped on the scales this morning and first they read 14.6, went back on before jumping in the shower and it read 14.7 so going to say -4lbs :stickdance: which is what I was aiming for to reach the stone.
Got no porridge left so onto soup for breaky, shake for lunch and a pk at night.
right going to change tickers then get out the house.
Have a good day everyone.
x

Yikes!! Soup for breaky?? Lol

Well done on well weight loss... Have a good day x

Well done Julz - 1st stone down is such a great feeling - we seem to be walking together in the weight loss ranks!

No doubt at this rate that you'll be looking Fab and Forty!

Brilliant weight loss :)

You are both doing so well.

DERIKA said:
Well done Julz - 1st stone down is such a great feeling - we seem to be walking together in the weight loss ranks!

No doubt at this rate that you'll be looking Fab and Forty!

Thanks D,
Not to sure about the fab at 40 though only got 3 weeks and have a holiday to contend with. Nevermind.
Onto week three I come.

cheekychick81 said:
Yikes!! Soup for breaky?? Lol

Well done on well weight loss... Have a good day x
Thx
Ha ha. Soups really not that bad in the morning. It's hot and it does the job.
Have a good one.

Hamish's Mum said:
Brilliant weight loss :)

You are both doing so well.

Thank you. Not so much rolling into week 3 as strolling now.

nice one :)

Well done on the loss :) Oooh I will be very pleased when I see the 14s again :) here's to another great week :))) xx

Afternoon all.
Had a good day yesterday I think.
Soup for breaky
Choco shake for lunch
Pepper stuffed with chilli with cauli and broccoli
2 boiled eggs
Couldn't sleep last night, was still awake at 4am then up at 7am with pooches. Sadly was still up a pound but I reckon it not going to the loo.
So today have had soup and having cottage pie for lunch.
How's everyone else doing?

Oh and forgot to add I don't have Internet and I'm getting major withdrawl. And my body aches today.

Boohoo on no net, think I would go nuts!!

Your doing grand hun :)

Keep up the good work!! I do love the soup
:)

Xx

Internet came back on last night, yeh!
so I've been up since 5.15am to watch today's f1 race and I already feel knackered.
yesterday was fine, dinner was some chicken and veg followed by the crispy choc made into a hot pudding and it was lovely. Drank loads as well. Lets hope today is the same.

:) good stuff

I'm up studying, the gym ... Can be lazy later LOL

Have a good day hun Xx

evening all,
Not been a bad day. thai soup for breaky, fruit shake and spag bol with cauli and salad and i will be honest, i made 2 mini burgers out of left over steak mince, but really thats ok isnt it?
Found out today that my brother has just been offered a job in canada, so he leaves at the end of the year.:( Happy for him and his family and a wee bit jealous.
Anyway I am currently sitting with my feet up watching True Blood, gotta love a vampire.

Back