Let the dieting begin........YET AGAIN!!!

Good evening ladies,
How is every doing? I thought everything was going fine the other day as weight was down 2lb on tuesday yet up to to last weeks weight yesterday. Puzzled.com.
So today I have had a soup for breaky, shake for lunch and mushrooms and broccoli covered with spag bol. Almost finished 4 ltrs of water.

A pair of per una linen trousers I bought off ebay arrived and sadly they dont fit, how on earth???they are an 18 and im just gutted. Go away on the 28th and would have loved them for my hols as they are really lovely. Oh well.

Are they to big or small?

If they are too small you might still fit into them in time. If they are too big then that's a good thing. Just sell them on eBay and get your money back

Hamish's Mum said:
Are they to big or small?

If they are too small you might still fit into them in time. If they are too big then that's a good thing. Just sell them on eBay and get your money back

Sadly they are too small. Can get them up, just not fastened, or anywhere near it.:(

But just think you will be in them sooner than you think

Morning peeps.

Well it's weigh in day and boy has the scales been up and down this week but they were thankfully down thismorning. Another 2lbs off. The inches are not melting as quick as I would like. :(

Last edited:
Keep with it hun, know its frustrating sometimes

Are you exercising or not hun ??

Keep with the plan it works, sometimes slow patches hit

Xx

Well Done Julz! Just realised we're neck and neck on the weight loss!

It's going down brilliant

Inches will come font worry about that

evening all.
Had a good day, funny though I was hungry earlier today than usual but held off. Really enjoyed my dinner tonight, mushrooms,broccoli with a piece of salmon and i poured the mac N cheese over the top. It was lush.
I decided to try on my trousers again and actually I can get them on and fastened. YEH!!!

Morning all.
So I am currently sitting in bed with the smell of a cooked breakfast wafting through the house, and its killing me,want some so bad. However I have been given a silent cup of coffee and that's it. OH is not talking to me coz apparently I turn everything into an argument so there is no point in speaking to me, and he hasn't since yesterday afternoon, which is fine, petty, but fine if it was true. Why is it when we question something there saying it's an argument. So I think I might just stay put for the day and have a pj day and keep out the way. Housework can take a back seat for a change.
Anyhoo I was out a Stand up to cancer party last night which was a old laugh, but most people were drunk and stuffing their faces most of the night. I suddenly got a cases of the jimmy jitters totally out of the blue. Funny thing I ended up winning a lacy baby doll nighty thing with thong in the raffle, might try it later but really not my thing.
Right going to stop babbling on and drink my reluctantly brought coffee.
Have a good day all and stay 100%.
Xx

Well today has ended badly. I am currently sitting in a lay by after a big fight with OH and I really don't want to go back and start all over again. DD is texting as I was horrible to her as well. Need some grub and a pee but I'm a right stubborn biatch. Oh what to do. Only eaten 1pack today and that was breaky. Aaahhhrggg!!!

Sorry you are having a bad time just now, but sitting in a lay by is not going to help either.

Get yourself home , apologise to your DD and get yourself something to eat or a couple of packs.

Maybe you would feel better if you spaced your packs out evenly during the day and not left them all til evening that can't make you feel good honey

This diet is supposed to make you feel healthy an better

Sorry your having a bad time hun. I agree much as its annoying facing it now might be best hunny

I find for my sanity and my other halfs having our own time apart and time to do things alone helps us avoid having any heated time.

Hope your ok hunny Xx keep us posted Xx

Thx guys,
Im home but we havent spoken yet.
As with my packs it wasn't intentional to not have them just the way its worked out. Will be better tomorrow and be back in he right mind set.
Thank you.

Pleased you are home now.

Tomorrow is a new day

So update on yesterday's fiasco. Home but still not spoken yet apart from a goodnight, we'll its a start.
As you said HM today is a new day.
Having my oatmeal as I type and will have a choc shake at lunch and meal pk with veg tonight,
Put on a pair of old work trousers and they are lovely and comfy now,
Hope everyone else has a good weekend.
Speak tonight
Xx

Morning,

So have been on for a couple of days, just not in the mood, things are up and down, including weight although down a lb this morning but I thing TOM is on the way.
Has anyone tried the zero noodles that have finally made it to the uk? Might be quite good to add to our packs as they only have 10cals and zero carbs and fat. Let me know your thoughts.
Probaly won't be on now till mid Nov as of on my hols on Sunday so won't have time to be honest but will try. I imagine I will put on most of of I've lost but going to try and be good.
Speak soon.
X

Morning,
Well the countdown begins to my holiday and the big 40. Weight is down a 1lb but I am due on now, which is typical when I'm going away.
Had a really bad day yesterday with pain, to much walking round Glasgow looking for customers...agony.
I am stressing out unbelievably just now and it's doing me no good.
Hope everyone else s doing well.
See you on the other side.

Wah on the period loooming, they were ruining my life on plan I ended up back on non stop hormones.. cannot cope with any periods!!

The scales will wooosh once its been hun

Hang in there Xx

Re miracle noodles yuk!! Hated them LOL

Have a good break . Periods always stuff things up :( just try and stay positive and think how good it feels when clothes that no longer fitted actually do :) x

Back