Let this be it!!!

Wow u lost loads in six weeks!!! Amazing!!!! X

Hi Lara, thanks for your comments, yes it is rather dropping off me - but I like this VERY much!!! Lost another 5lbs this week. Total now 3st 8lbs (50lbs all together - WOW).

I am just so amazed at my sticking power but to be honest when it comes off like this - it is no hardship at all.

Take care and good luck with your next weigh-in xx

I'm pretty sure u have the biggest losses on here! Xxx

Not sure about that one, there are some even bigger achievements.

We are all doing so brilliantly, look at you 6lbs to target, you must be so chuffed. Which plan are you on now? x

Well I kind of started doing my own thing and have 3/4 packs and veg and milk! It's basically the slim and save plan which is very similar to CD but cheaper! My CDC was no use to me anyway hehe x

gosh, alderney... i'd bay thousands to lose weight as fast as you and mischie do. it's mind-blowing. you must be so pleased.

Well it's obviously working as you've got almost 2 stone off in 7 weeks which is brilliant. What was wrong with your CDC was she not supportive? Mine is excellent and very knowledgeable a really nice lady. I did think I'd get her a little gift for Christmas - guess chocolates are out though!!!!

Hehe cute! But yea maybe not chocs!

Yes definitely works - I still use CDC shakes but slim n save meals n bars!

Yea my CDC was just Hi and here are the products and didn't offer any support n I found her a bit stuck up to be honest! First week I thought she might of checked on me or something but jus overall feel that I was doing it alone anyway so why pay her for nothing lol.. But I'm glad you found a good un! X

Lara that's rather sad about your CDC and if it was me I'd have felt fed-up too. Motivation is really important and mine is def providing what I need. She makes me laugh as she looks at me and smiles saying " I can't stop grinning at you because you look so different - like another person" makes me feel sky high!

Sparkles, you are doing so fab, 65 lbs, 4st 9lbs, blimey that's almost 5 stone, you should be there by Christmas. When you think how fast that has gone - I'm trying to get my head round my loss, 3.5 stone since 11th October - barmey I know but such a brilliant feeling.

Another 2 weeks before the big day ... let's keep plodding.

By the way, I've got a weigh-in next week and then my next one is on 5th January. Does anyone else's CDC close for Christmas? x

mine is on holiday for three weeks. which is fair enough, i reckon. i'll do my own weigh-ins, obviously.

Yeah thought i'd do my own, then thought I might just wait + get a nice suprise in January!!!!!

Yea was a bit disappointing but really I am happy doing it alone now as I can come on here for support and once im in the zone it's all good! I kind of want to pass her in the street when I'm at goal though jus to show I did it anyway!!!!

Had to tighten my belt by another notch today ..... oh the excitement of little things. And, my PJ trousers have been taken in by 3" as they fell down last night!!!

Just been up to town for the Christmas lights switch on which was rather a let down, went for a black coffee (how exciting - NOT) and resisted the Belgium Bun, Cherry Bakewell and Kit Kat that my friend and daughters all had. I've decided that when I get to target I'm going out for a curry and ordering champagne .... funny but I have quite a few friends that want to come along! Roll on February half-term, think I will be done + dusted by then. xx

I was thrilled the other day that i had to wash my newish size 14 jeans as they were getting loose. Am so on the verge of a 12 but as i am now offplan for Christmas, will be lucky if those jeans still fit in the new year!

Should also be done by mid-feb though. By the new year i hope i will be dying to get back on the wagon for the last bit...

Wow Saphire, you've lost soooo much, how brilliant. And, your bmi is almost below the magical 25. Oh how I long to be in size 12 jeans, hopefully I will be in a couple of months.

Our local BonMarche has a 30% off day on Tuesday and I'm going to try and get a couple of size 14's as my 16's are now baggy round the bum .... probably, they will have sold out, but I want to be there at 9am!

Had another chicken and mushroom soup tonight and it was lovely, I'm a new convert to them as when I initially tried them, I thought they were yeuck. Now it's colder, I think I appreciate them more! I've also got one of the Cambridge mini wisks which is brilliant, so quick, so convenient, does anyone else have one?

Well must go, my Coke Zero is calling me ...... "come and drink me" hehe xx

Another 6lbs off this week .... exactly 4 stone, this is the best EVER Christmas present I could have given to myself!

Also, got into size 14 jeans today AND I am now officially lighter than my sister - never before achieved!

Brilliant! You're doing so well

Thanks Hun and you are doing so well too. Mind you, my CDC said I could go up to SS+ but today and yesterday I've ended up doing 810 both days. I've decided tomorrow I will go back to my shakes or soups and then SS+ again on Sunday when I can have some roast chicken. I don't want to get too hooked on food - isn't it easy to be "naughty"? I don't mean with chocolate or something but when I'm told I can have a bit more, I can't stop at a bit and have to have heaps more! Not good, how can you ever eat sensibly again? I guess it's something you just have to get used to - the scales will tell.

Take care xx

Oh Hell, today's been awful. I really am not very good with this SS+ or 810 counting the calories and weighing and measuring. I'd rather just have 3 packs a day - less hassle - obviously why I was overweight in the first place as 3 packs is easy and having to plan takes time!

I even asked my CDC if I could have Rhubarb or Sugar-Free jelly and she said .... basically no, I can't have it despite there being no calories because it will make me want more sweet things.

What do you all feel, does anyone have the jelly? I think I will have some over Christmas though because everyone else will be tucking into Christmas pudding and chocolates and I'll just be there with my water, jelly could be my saviour!!!

Oh well, I must persevere - this diet is not for ever and I've got to get back to reality one day!!!

Last edited:
Happy New Year to everyone, hope you all had a lovely Christmas and holiday time? It was a bit mad in my house with two girls running around with all their new goodies but most of the food has gone now and I've been back on the plan for 5 days.

I did end up eating over Christmas which worked out fine and I also did some SS and SS+ inbetween and gained a pound in total which I am quite happy with. Didn't have my jelly or rhubarb as I'd mentioned in a previous post but instead got rather a liking to sprouts and cabbage!!!

So, this week I am officially back on SS and in ketosis which I am very thankful for as I was starting to feel a bit like I wouldn't be able to do it after all the treats. I am having 3 products a day divided by 2 so 6 separate meals as I was finding the space inbetween products too long and my CDC recommended trying this out - seems to be working fine and I get the extra fluid too.

As it is now 1am I am going to bed - but finally my new years resolution of not weighing myself seems to be working. I've also decided to give up sprouts and cabbage for the forseable future LOL!!!!!

Bye for now xxxx

Back